(Christmas Special)

[Levis Pov]

I came back from school, tired and worn out. I threw my book bag to the ground, slipping off my shoes at the front door and dropped my keys on the counter.

This morning Eren didn't go to school. He said he wasn't feeling well. So obviously, the first thing I did was go to our room to check up on him. When I opened the door and turned on the lights, my eyes widened.

Eren was on the bed. On his knees. Naked. He had a long red ribbon traveling around his body, and tied around his stiffened member. He had a Santa hat on, his face flushed and heavy breathing.

I felt my face heat up as I continued to stare at how lewd he looked. His blue eyes were dark with lust. I took a step closer, feeling my own member get stiff within each step.

I slowly slipped off my shirt, sitting in front of Eren. He looked at me with those same innocent eyes. He slightly leaned in, putting his lips directly on my ears.

"Merry Christmas, Levi." My body shivered, and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss. He moaned softly and led his arms to my sides. His hands traveled my torso and pressed our bodies against each other.

I pulled away, grabbing one end of the ribbon and pulling it, making the complete ribbon fall off his body.

"Eren..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you...so much..."

"I know...I love you too."

My breath was shaky as I connected my lips to his neck, making him whimper and slightly rub his member against me. I traveled down his stomach, looking at the begging member and lightly blew on it.

He shivered, scooting closer for more friction. I backed away, seeing Eren pout as I pulled off my pants and boxers, letting my member spring up against my stomach.

He immediately lowered, trailing small kisses down my stomach. I bit my lip, holding back the moans as he lightly kissed the tip. I whimpered as I watched him take it into his mouth, swirling his tongue and lightly sucking on it.

I lightly placed my hands on his head, raking my fingers through his brown hair, occasionally giving a few tugs. He hummed while continuing to blow me. I felt my body jolt, and felt the bottom of my stomach tighten.

I pushed Eren away, both of us out of breath. I towered over him, making him lay down completely. I did the same to him. He clawed at the bed sheets, biting his lip until blood drip from the corner his mouth. His toes curled as the immense pleasure was taking over his body.

Before letting Eren cum, I pulled away and reached over into the drawer and grabbed the lube. I rubbed the cold substance to the pulsing entrance, making Eren call out and arch his back.

I positioned my self, the both of us looking into each other's eyes. I pushed in slowly, having Eren dig his fingernails into my back. I hissed lightly at the pain, but stood still to let him adjust.

He blushed and looked away, slightly nodding and giving the signal. I pulled out of him, then rammed myself back in.

"Levi!" I quickened my pace, wanting to hear him call my name.

"Uahh~...Levi~" I growled at the lewd sound, going as fast as I could.

Eren's moans kept up with the speed, his legs wrapped around my waist and his hands now desperately clawing at the bedsheets. Over time, my thrusts grew sloppy.

"Eren..." I grunted, giving my last few thrusts.

"Levi...~" him calling my name sent me over the edge.

I came inside of him, the falling over beside him. I removed the Santa hat from his head, then leaning forward to give him a light peck on the forehead. He blushed and grabbed the hat to hide his face.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Thank you for the amazing gift. Eren~"

---

OMG MERRY CHRISTMAS🎁❤️🌚