Daybreak: 2

LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

I feel like most people don't even like this short story but I put so much time and effort into it so I'm not gonna end it😍

Also if you haven't noticed, my reads have dropped so much so uhm please come back🥺 my reads went from 6.31k to 370 :(((

~

☘︎︎Alejandro☘︎︎

You never know what to expect during the apocalypse. The possibilities of what could happen are endless.

The only way to get away from Triumph would be to go inside the mall which we we're currently standing in front of. It'd be logical to go in there but I didn't have great moments in there. In fact, that's where I experienced the most embarrassment I've ever felt. Flash back time everybody. Brace yourself.

I had arrived at the mall to meet up with Katie. Of course I already told her that I hated it but here I am. I was more of an online shopping guy. Anyways back to the story.

A worker at one of the concession stands offered me a sample of disgusting gelato. I turned around to throw it away and ended up 'accidentally' bumping into Jackson Felt. He laughed when a white liquid he held fell on my jeans, right on my crotch area.

"Looks like Rosario launched a preemptive strike in his pants" he spat. He only did it for the attention from his friends, which he got. Two of those friends standing behind him were Mattia and Kairi. Yes. You heard that right. They all laughed and pushed me aside.

I attempted to wipe away whatever he poured onto my pants but all that did was receive disgusted stares from people around me. After that I knew I would just have to buy new pants, also another reason why I hated the mall. I had a long torso so it was hard to find pants in my size.

Now I don't have to worry about things like that. Not in this armageddon. I have everything I could ever want. That includes freedom. The only thing I'm missing is Katie. Let's get back to this luxurious present time.

The man known as Triumph removed his mask. "What's up turds" the boy said with a smile on his face. "A light breeze could kick his ass!" Emiliano whined at the anticlimactic reveal. Kairi furrowed his eyebrows and almost looked like he was holding back a laugh. "I thought it was going to be Felt but this is... who is this exactly?" "Roshaun Diah"

You may not remember him but he was one of the people that I had Mrs.Cox with and one of the judgmental people from the mall. His parents always bought him knockoff shit. You're probably thinking how this kid is a murderous cannibal. He's not. Every single thing he's wearing and even his motorcycle aren't actual brands. His motorcycle even had training wheels for Christ sake!

"Don't worry he's a knockoff Triumph" I grinned toward Kairi and Emiliano. "Excuse me? Yo, I'm the OG gangsta of the SG valley. King of bling!" He continued to ramble about himself. "Fine I don't care! Who else is here with you and where is Katie Pego?" I needed to find her. "Why would I know? Hate to break it to you but it's just me and my best friend Robert"

"Let me get this straight. You have the entire mall? You? And you have friends?" Emiliano asked, wanting a genuine answer. I mean it was a shock to all of us. "I'm dominating. While you nooblets have been playing the apocalypse on easy mode, I'm the boss level!" He attempted to continue his rant about his supposed greatness until Kairi cut him off. "You used tin foil to write 'Triumph' on your bike."  "Okay shut up because who's the one who came over here after the explosion and locked this shit together? Me, Roshaun, that's who! You know, one lap a day dressed like this keeps all you looters away! How you like me now Kairi Consentino?" Kairi rolled his eyes and began smoking weed again.