Rockstar

This song is popular now and I'm sad but I've had this idea for a long time

Third person

Mattia Polibio put his phone down with a smile of content on his face. Well, no, it's Mattia Gomez.

The Polibio family weren't the nicest people and they did many illegal things. You could say they were a world renowned 'gang'. Mattia did not want that lifestyle for himself so at the age of 12, he ran away. Now he was 17 and went by the name Mattia Gomez. He thought he finally got away from his family but oh was he wrong.

Mattia

I set my phone down and pulled out of the fast food restaurant's parking lot.  My phone rung but I ignored since I noticed it was just Alejandro calling. It began to buzz a second time and he was calling again.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm driving!" I said slightly aggravated. "It's Kairi" he sounded anxious. My face fell and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? I was on the phone with him like two seconds ago!" I pulled over and looked around. A man with dark sunglassss, a black button up shirt, black shoes, and black pants looked in my direction for a split second. I squinted and noticed he held a phone up to his ear. He walked away after taking one last glance at me. "Mattia? Mattia are you still there?" Alejandro's voice broke my train of thought. "Fuck they found me"

"Mattia! Listen to me! He only said numbers but I was confused so I wrote them all down. He said '62498'. I don't know what it means and-" "Got it. Bye" I quickly hung up the phone.

I took my car keys out of the ignition and searched for a specific gold key. It had a small 'P' engraved on it. When I found it, I unlocked the glove compartment, letting a gun fall to the ground. I picked it up and tucked it in the backside of my pants.

"I never thought I'd ever have to use this"

Third person

The boy showed anything but fear in his eyes. He was only determined to make sure his favorite person was safe. He also wasn't surprised they went for Kairi. He was his soft spot and Mattia would do anything for him. Sadly, anything meant no boundaries.

He put the keys back in the ignition and stepped on the gas. The number combination was an address. It was a place Mattia was too familiar with. It was an Italian restaurant owned by one of his father's allies. He used to visit a lot as a kid until they moved back to Italy. The downside was that his father had eyes everywhere.

Mattia noticed a black car in front of him with strangely darker tinted windows. He knew that it wasn't any random person. They were looking for him.

A different route was the only way he thought he could get rid of them so he made many difficult turns. He continued to go in weird directions until he saw another man in all black, standing at a a crosswalk. The traffic-light turned red but he had to think quickly. As soon as he saw the man reach for his belt, he hit the gas. They knew his every move. Although he drove away, the man ended up shooting through the back windshield, breaking it and letting cold air flow through the vehicle.

"Fuck you!" And just like that, the young boy shot back. He smiled and rolled down the window. He managed to maneuver his torso through the window while still driving the car with the hand that wasn't holding the gun.

Eventually he stopped the car when he heard police sirens getting closer. There was a small alleyway he went through to reach a mall.

People. Was all he thought when he saw that giant building. He smiled and ran inside. Screams from people behind him had let him know that he was being chased. All he did was smile even wider and sprint to Macy's.

He was almost like a deluded child playing hide and seek except there were police, guns, and gang members involved. It was an odd sight to see the teenage boy hiding behind mannequins with a grin on his face. The weirdest thing about it all was that he was having fun. He was happy, being shot at and dodging bullets.

"This is all fun and games until we hurt that boy! What was his name again? Oh that's right, it's Kairi" a tall figure stepped forward. It was Mattia's father. "You wouldn't dare to do anything to him. I have almost as much power as you do. My youth will keep me protected" he spat and fired the gun in his father's direction.

Mattia knew his father. He loved his father. He also made sure the bullet went right past his head because no matter how much trauma he put him through, he was still his father.

The shop was only a few miles away so he stole a car and drove at dangerously high speeds.

Meanwhile... Kairi

I blinked uncomfortably with a cloth tied tightly around my head, covering my eyes. The room smelt of meat and bread. I had been smelling it for so long that the scent was almost sickening.

My thoughts interrupted when I heard a nearby TV.

"Breaking news here in New Jersey! There is a car chase in pursuit, the car being stolen. The suspect seems to be armed and is said to be an underaged teenager. Shots have already been previously fired in a local mall and on the streets while the boy was in another vehicle. The delinquent is known as Mattia Gomez, formerly Mattia Polibio. It looks like he won't be stopping any time soon but the police refuse to open fire on the young boy."

I sighed in relief for two reasons. One, Mattia was going to get me out of here and two, they're not going to hurt him. I already knew all this about Mattia. I also knew that he enjoyed hurting those people. As bad as it sounds, I was happy for him. It's in his blood after all. He didn't want to continue the Polibio legacy but that didn't mean he wasn't like them.

Third person

Mattia had finally arrived. Many officers ran right behind him but all the men in black that were after him, turned to face towards the cops. "Don't hurt him and we won't hurt you" one of them said to the officers. They only nodded and continued after him but slowly this time.

Kairi was sitting on the floor of the kitchen. His wrists were bound together and so were his ankles. Mattia knelt down to his level and pecked his forehead. "Hey Kai. I made it" he held his face in his hands. The shorter boy was still uneasy as the taller took off the restraints from his small body.

As for Mattia's father and his gang, they had left as soon as the cops walked in the restaurant. The officers observed the two boys on the ground and stopped themselves from pulling Mattia away.

In the end, Kairi had his arms draped around Mattia's neck, embracing him in a hug. As for Mattia, his arms stayed behind his back as the officers put handcuffs on his wrists. Small tears streamed down Kairi's face.

"I told you I'd do anything for you. That didn't exclude hurting people... I love you Kairi." Mattia then kissed Kairi. "I love you too Mattia."

I don't really like this one since the song doesn't match that well but it's all gooood.

n e wayz sorry I didn't do what I said I would but I'm trying to get my shit together😭 I got requests and ideas so uhm yeah.. also IF YOU REQUESTED SOMETHING it might take a while but I will get to you I promise :,))

Also I got my phone taken so I know I'm late but happy birthday Roshaun aka batti boy🥳! You always make me laugh and your laugh and smile alone makes my day better🥺. You're also the king of throwing it back😍. I hope all your wishes come true❤️

Happy birthday Gian! I like your content and I think it's really funny😌. You're the king of stealing your brother's clout and that's on period😻. I also like your style and your hair🤩. I hope you have a good day and all your wishes come true💕