Star Shopping

Request from

Sorry this is so late :/ the king is next :)

ANGST warning

Third person

Loud pounding noises echoed around Mattia's room. The door shook every time the person's fist made contact with it. "Come on Mattia you've missed classes for a week! They're going to kick you out if you don't come tomorrow!" Alejandro's voice came from the other side of the door.

Living in a dorm wasn't the boy's ideal plan for college but there he was, surrounded by what looked to be hundreds of beer cans and ash trays. Let's just say he hit rock bottom when college got too stressful. He couldn't keep up and studying took a toll on him, resulting in the pages from the textbook being torn and scattered across his room.

"Can you open the door?" Another familiar voice spoke. Mattia recognized it as Kairi's. He didn't really know the kid too well but he did know he was one of the ones who voluntarily did his work for him when he didn't attend so he wouldn't fail.

Mattia just sat in silence in hopes that they would leave. "We know you're in there Mattia" Kairi spoke again with a sigh. "I don't even know you" the tall boy finally said something. "If you open the door we can get to know each other"

There was no more knocking or voices so he got up and opened the door. He peeked out and looked down to only see Kairi standing there. Kairi pushed past him and let himself inside.

First he scrunched his nose and made a face but then he grabbed a folded trash bag from his pocket and began to toss all the cans inside. "What are you doing?" Mattia groaned, dragging his hand down his face. "I'm going to help you" Kairi quietly said. "I don't need your help. Just leave like all my other friends did" Mattia flopped on his bed and opened another can. Kairi ripped it out of his grasp and dumped it in the bag, dropping the can afterwards. "What the fuck is your problem dude!" The short boy ignored the taller and put all the clothes that were scattered on the floor into a basket.

Mattia grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall. "Stop it. Just stop. I said you can leave" he spoke between gritted teeth. "I'm not letting you throw your entire life away. I'm going to help you" Mattia let go of him and turned away. "I don't need to know you to care about your well-being"

Tears formed in Mattia's eyes and threatened to slip down his face. "Today was going to be my last day. It was all finally going to be over" his voice cracked. He turned back around to look at Kairi who's face went pale. "And then your short ass came here and had to fix shit" he let out a dry laugh.

Kairi oddly admired the boy's depressive state. He even found it attractive. Of course he was worried about Mattia taking his own life but the way he spoke made Kairi's stomach fill with butterflies.

Mattia was also very fond of Kairi. Maybe a little too much.

"You said you would help me, right?" Mattia walked closer to him. "Anything you need" Kairi let out a breathy sigh. "Help me feel love again" he dipped his head down to lean closer to the other's face. Kairi's breath hitched, leaving him speechless.

The two slowly leaned forward until their lips met. It started slow until Mattia pushed harder, making Kairi fall back onto his bed. He hovered over him, lightly biting his bottom lip which made them both laugh.

Kairi was being driven by lust but he genuinely thought he was helping Mattia. He thought that maybe it was one of the things that made Mattia not attend his classes. He thought that if Mattia had someone to love for one night he would feel better.

The tall boy pulled at the hem of Kairi's shirt. He slipped it off with no effort making Mattia smile. He leaned forward and pecked his lips. "You're so pretty" Mattia pulled his shirt over his head and leaned down to kiss Kairi all over again. The night went on just as you probably imagined it would've~

Wake up.

Mattia sat up with a jolt. He rubbed his eyes as he breathed heavily. "No way that didn't happen" he used his arms to prop himself up.

He looked down and noticed the blanket only covered the lower half of his body. He then felt a pair of arms wrap around his arm. He looked down and saw Kairi with his hair covering his eyes, sleeping peacefully.

"Fuck" he sighed in relief and layed back down, pulling Kairi close to his chest.

Kairi really was the glue to fix him. Now he just had to stick around so he wouldn't fall apart again.

Idk what the FUCK that was but it gave me Harley and Joker vibes

Also I didn't proof read at all so idk if the song will fit with the length but whatever