Chapter VII

---Chapter VII - Overdue Interactions---

   "Okay, say it all again, but slower." I hissed in pain as Alulano stitched a cut along my shoulder, jerking away against my will.

   "Oh, suck it up," she snapped, pulling me back in place so she could finish the job. I was laying down on the dining table, letting her analyze any injuries I had received from Jakku and my time held in the First Order's captivity. Cada was sitting cross-legged on the floor, a screwdriver dangling from her mouth while she worked to fix BD-1's leg. Zelena was cleaning the blade of her weapon across from me, glancing up every so often when I stopped talking. I sighed, adjusting myself in a better position for my medic.

   "Leia sent a pilot to Jakku to receive something from Lor San Tekka-"

   "How he wasn't dead by now ceases to amaze me," Alulano chuckled, and I gave her a glare.

   "Besides that, whatever he was getting was important enough for Ren to bring an entire squadron of troops to Jakku."

   "And this is important how?" the Pamiarsa captain inquired, sheathing her sword and moving on to cleaning her mask. Alulano finished the last of her work, allowing me to sit up and swing my legs over the side of the table.

   "It's important because Ren never got what he wanted." Three heads went swinging in my direction. "Something tells me it's more important than just a tool to the Resistance."

   "So you expect us to search the entire galaxy for this man because you have a hunch?" Alulano huffed, standing up and stretching her legs. "Nothing is in it for us. I almost had my fingers sliced off for sport once because you pissed off the kriffing Futinis!"

   "Oh, shush, Lulu," Cada shook her head, returning back to her work.

   "Don't even, I know the reason why you want to help is because-"

   "Don't you even dare or I'll throw your hunting knife out the ship!"

   "Ladies," Zelena sighed dryly, her tongue pressing against the side of her cheek in annoyance. "Calm yourselves." The two immediately shut up, looking to the ex-Mandalorian for a final say. "Until we find any other information on this... Poe Dameron... I'd like us to stay on track of our original mission." I hung my head with a sigh of disappointment. "I think you will still find it worth your time, Dess."

   "We could use your help," Cada admitted. "You knew him better than anyone. If anyone can help take him down, it's you." My brows furrowed, waiting for her response.

   "Who's the guy?"

   "Han Solo."

͙˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・⁺‧͙