Chapter 1

The spirit world,
    Water region.
The royal palace.
Belle's room.
10 months later.
                    5am.

   The cry of a baby was heard all over the palace, Belle woke up.

     "Not again", she said then she hit her head on the bed and she took her pillow to cover her ears but it's wasn't helping, she got angry and roared then got up and disappeared.

        She appeared in the store room, only to find her dad with a milk pack.

      "I guess that is not for the baby", said Belle.

      "No it's not, it's for me,I believe you can't sleep too", said Mag.

        "I sleep but then he cries and I wake up, he stops crying, I sleep again and then he starts crying I wake up again", said Belle.

     "I am so sorry my child, but your mum says in no time, he would stop crying", said Mag.

      "I don't believe her", said Belle, she disappeared and appeared very close to Mag took the milk from him and disappeared again.

      "She is learning well", said Mag.

      Belle went to the training room to train.

      "The good part of the baby not allowing me to sleep means I get to train", said Belle.

     The training room was full of water,up,down and sides, but there were instruments too, she pressed a bottom and a man formed from water.

         "Are you ready to begin your highness?", asked the man.

     "Yes let's begin", said Belle as she formed a sword and the man also formed swords with his hands.

       Sarah just finished feeding her baby, she was petting him back to sleep.

        She went into thoughts.

  They we're decorating the palace.

     "I never knew spirits have a naming ceremony", said Belle.

      "That is one of our tradition that can not be changed,we allow our children choose their own names", said Mag.

     "How can a child talk? how can a child choose his own name?", asked Belle.

     "Ok you know what,I will link my eyes with yours so you will see how it is done and also so it's wouldn't be new to you when you have your own child", said Mag.

     "Don't say that but wait you can link your eyes with mine", said Belle.

     "Yes and that's because you are my child, I can't do it with another person", said Mag.

      Few hours later,Calm's parents, Sarah's parents and some elders came and they started the ceremony.

      Sarah was dressed in a beautiful water gown, the baby was wrapped in a water rope, Sarah was holding the baby and the baby's grandparents and other elders stood. They were in a room and a large table was in the middle, the table has little holes around it. Belle was in the sitting room watching from her father's eyes, she wasn't allowed in the room, only the parents and the elders we're allowed.

       "My love, put the baby in the middle", said Mag.

      Sarah placed the baby in the middle of the table but to her surprise the baby was calm. She stepped back as Calm stepped forward.

       "I place calm water, if chosen he shall master his water calmly and use it to favour the world,if not chosen favour still would follow him", said Calm as he poured water on a hole in the table from his hand.