Chapter 16

Spring's mum has always have someone around, when her son wasn't there her husband was there and when her husband wasn't there her son was there. She has never been alone but now she comes to the water region because of her son's request and just few days after their arrival he runs out leaving her alone. He is the reason she came here away from her husband and now he wants to leave her alone,no he will stay with her so she is never alone. When he goes to school she prays he comes back quick. And the guards and maids aren't comply but if he were to go to noble surrounding she may bare it but all her son want is to go play with the poor.

     "You don't let him go out?", asked Spring's dad.

     "Of course I do, he just came back few minutes ago", said Spring's mum.

     "From school!, I just came back from school", said Spring.

      "Honey how is he to know his place if you lock him in?", asked Spring's dad.

      "Do not listen to him honey, he goes out all the time, I barely see him at home and that's not enough for him", said Spring's mum.

      "That's not....", said Spring.

        "Shut the hell up", said Spring's mum.

       "Ok honey we will talk later", said Spring's mum and the water faded away.

       "What are you trying to do?", asked Spring's mum.

     "Why are you lying to dad?if you want to continue locking me up why don't you tell him?", asked Spring.

     "Because I don't want to, because your father pamper you a lot and wouldn't see that allowing you run around is damaging our name", said Spring's mum.

    "I am really lost here but I just want to remind you that I can simply call Dad on my own and tell him the trust", said Spring.

     "You wouldn't do that because then I will make your life a living hell, you think this is hell then try me", said Spring's mum.

      "Ok I wouldn't tell Dad anything but you promised me that you would let me go out", said Spring.

      "I didn't say that, I said I will think about it", said Spring's mum.

     "And haven't you thought about it yet?", asked Spring.

    "Yes and my answer is no", said Spring's mum.

      "Why are you doing this to me?", asked Spring.

       "Later on you would realized that all of this is for your good", said Spring's mum.

     "I don't think that would happen", said Spring.

       In the water castle.
Belle was staring at her brother who was lying in a crib.

     "Look after your brother for me,ok", said Sarah.

      "What?why? what about you?", asked Belle.

      "I am going to a meeting, the coronation is approaching and we need to get things ready, I will be the new queen remember, and I don't want to put my child on the hands of a maid,they could assist but I want you in charge", said Sarah.

     "What about you?", she pointed to Mag.

     "I also have a meeting to attend,I am the one who will be crowned, I just want to drop your mum over at her meeting and heard to mine", said Mag.

      "I don't know why you are complaining I was younger than you when I had you and I took care of you on my own", said Sarah.

     "Yeah that's because you were my mum,I am not his mum, I am just his sister", said Belle.