Chapter 13

Belle was lost, she didn't know that this is what the ball was for,no wonder he really wanted me to attend , this is why it was so important. Few hours ago she was just telling Drip that it would take a while before she becomes Queen and now her father is king that means she is next,why? she is not ready yet, she is still getting used to this, she doesn't even know if she even ever want to be queen. Being a princess is hard enough and to think of being queen, she would have to wear gowns for life,yes now she got to wear gowns only in balls and school but if she becomes Queen it will be for life, maybe they will wait till her brother grow up and make him king instead.

      "I don't want to be queen", said Belle.

     "Who said that they want to make you queen,they are talking about your father, not you, wait and don't worry very soon it will get to your turn", said Spring.

      "You are making it worst", said Belle.

     "What?", asked Spring.

       "I don't want it to come,I don't want to be queen,I want it to take a while before then,no I don't care if it takes a while, I don't want it at all", said Belle with broken voice.

    "Ok calm down my princess, maybe you feel this way now but over time you would like it", said Spring.

    "I don't think I would", said Belle.

     "Don't be hasty, it's will take a while before then, and later on you will like it", said Spring.

     "But you said it was soon", said Belle.

      "I was joking, and if we get to meet again, I will make you see the fun in ruling,then you would know that it not just work", said Spring.

     "Really", said Belle.

     "Yes,now cheer up", said Spring.

       Mag was already on stage with Sarah and they were giving a speech.

     "I promise you all that I will not let you down, I will try my best with my wife's assistant and turn this region to a place every water regionite and even other regionite will want to be",Mag finished his speech.

       And they all disappeared from the stage and the party continued for a while.

     Later on a guard appeared to Spring.

    "Sir, your mother asks for you, she says you both must leave now, the ball is almost over", said the guard.

    "But the party is still on", said Belle.

    "I love the hours I spent with you my princess,i look forward to meeting you again", said Spring and he disappeared.

    "Wait,I hate it when he does that", said Belle.

        The next morning.

    Sammy packed his things and called for a guard.

    "Yes sir", said the guard.

     "Take me back home", said Sammy.

      "But you are not to go back until later today", said the guard.

     "Yeah but I want to leave now", said Sammy.

    "Ok sir, I will go get the force device", said the guard, he referred to the device they used to open the portal.

     "Ok,I will be waiting", said Sammy.

    And the guard disappeared.

      Belle and Juliet were chatting in the garden.