Chapter 28

All my life I have loved one man, Sammy, I never believed I will like another, Sammy was always there, when I was hurt,sick or in pain,he would comfort me, treat me and pet me. Sammy wasn't out going but he was fun to be with, he would always support me in everything I do, he defended me from others. Sammy was the one and if I didn't come to the spirit world, Sammy would have been the one but then I wouldn't have known that they would be someone as great as Spring, Sammy is good but Spring is great.

      "I...I.. don't know, I don't know why I act the way I act, I don't know why I feel how I feel,all my life I have never seen anything likable in a wealthy spirit, I love to be around the poor and around them I find spirit who are honest,who really care and show love,they have no reason to pretend,they are their selves and when ever I see rich spirits I don't trust them because I know what ever behavior they possess is a lie,pretence, even when I know I am one of them I hate to be, until I met you, you don't seem fake, seeing you I could see that I was wrong and they was someone else like me, you help spirits from your heart not to show off to spirits. You don't pretend at all, you show yourself as you are not even caring that you are the princess, I have never felt this way for anyone before, when you smile you brighten my soul, when you frown you bring me down, when you talk I want to hear you forever and the way you defend me make me wonder where I stand,I can't ever be dull with you around even if I wanted to, you love the things I love and I am well protected by you,I don't know what wrong with me or why I feel this way,all I know is that I feel this way for you", said Spring.

    "I love you too Spring", said Belle.

    "Did I say I love you?", said Spring.

    "Just shut up and kiss me", said Belle.

     And Spring kissed her.

    Mag stood close to the throne, alongside Sarah, Belle and some elders. All the other ceremony has been carried out.

    "As I place the crown on your head, you shall reign as long as the river flow", said the elder.

   The elder held the crown on top of Mag's head and as he was about to place it,a water blast blast the crown from the elder's hand to the ground.

    "Sorry I wouldn't want that to happen, well after you marry my madam you can become king", said the clone.

    "Who are you?",they all asked him.

    "Ok I understand if every other spirit ask me but I am sick of you asking me TL", said the Clone.

    "TL",they all shouted.

     "I swear I don't know this guy", said TL.

    "What do you want?", asked Belle.

      "I just told you, I want my madam to marry the king", said the clone.

     "Guards", said Mag.

      "Your highness", said the guards.

      "What are you waiting for, seize him", said Mag.

      And the guards attacked him but he defeated them.

     "TL why don't you tell them that it's no good", said the clone.

     "Shut up and stop talking as if you know me", said TL then he formed a club and went at the clone,he swing and the clone dodged,on and on until the clone fling him away.

      "No one has the right to treat TL that way except I allow it", said Rain and he ran to the Clone.

     Salt and Rush looked at each other and ran towards the clone too as more guards also went.