Chapter 21

A smile was in every students face,well except for Rain's team. Every other student were glad not because TL's team won because they would have acted the same if it was Rain's team who won. They were glad that someone won,they were tired of the draws, for years it's been draws, they were tired, some spirits got tired of watching when they knew the outcome, some kept on watching because of the different strategies they use to achieve the draw.

    Rain locked himself up in his teams secret place of meeting. Rain hated to lose,so he couldn't stand the fact that he lost.

    "Hey Fountain,did you hear TL's team won", said Belle.

    "Yeah I know and I don't have time for that, excuse me", said Fountain.

    Here I thought what was in everyone's mind was the game,I guess I was wrong, not everyone who didn't watch the game hated themselves, one spirit didn't even care about the game, that spirit is Fountain, what may be so important than the game right now?.

       As for TL the winning was not what was in his mind. What is wrong with this spirits? TL was worrying about Salt, he knew Salt's full attention wasn't in the game that's why Rush was able to take the ball from him. And the only person TL could talk to was Rain, so he went to him, yeah right,TL knew that he just won Rain in the game and he knew Rain hates to lose and he still went to him, only that the door was locked from inside. TL saw some of Rain's team mate out side the door.

   "Where is Rain?", asked TL.

    "We told you before, he is inside", said a team mate.

     "Then why is the door locked?", asked TL.

     "The captain was angry after the game and drove all of us out and locked himself in there, he has been there since", said a team mate.

     "How can I get in?", asked TL.

      "Are you deaf or dumb?I said he locked himself inside", said the team mate.

     TL knew that his teammates would never in their lives talk to Rain like this, even if Rain is not their captain they still respect him, he even fear that they respect Rain more than him but he has to hear this from Rain's team mate,oh no.

     The spirit just started screaming, the other team mates didn't know what is happening but they saw their team mate screaming holding his ears. The spirit felt his ears being teared out like a piece of paper and he didn't know holding it wouldn't stop anything because his ears were fine, he just felt the pain, that was something Rain thought him,hurt them not harm them.

    "I may not be your captain but I also deserve your respect", said TL then he stopped and the spirit realized that his ears were fine.

    "I am sorry, it's would never happen again", said the spirit.

    "Now how can I get in?", asked TL again.

    "Two ways, either you break the door or you ask captain to open the door", said the spirit.

   If I break the door, I will be destroying school property and that would get me in trouble and that's leave me with asking Rain.

    "Rain", shouted TL but no response.

      "Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain,If you don't open I wouldn't give you peace, open up you big baby,are you crying in there?is that why you refuse to open?I bet you don't want us to see you cry", said TL as he bang the door.

    Rain opened the door and looked at TL angrily.

      "Can I come in?", asked TL.

       "Why ?do you want to mock me? do you want to laugh at me because you won?", asked Rain angrily.