Chapter 11

Belle really didn't want to go to the ball. But she didn't have a choice, she had to pause her search for a while, though all she could think about was finding Spring. The maids dressed her hair and made me up, though the make up was quite different from the other world,her face was looking natural but still had it's extra beauty, she didn't know how they did it. Her hair was brought down but with extra curls. They wore her a beautiful dress with all the designs of the sea, and black shoes like coal. I wasn't the only one that got a make over, Sammy and Juliet also got one,so I was told. The maid said my parents invited them.

     The ball started and everyone was down stairs, except from me. I could hear the gentle music and the announcement of the nobles that arrives though I couldn't understand what was being said, the names weren't clear from where I was,I just didn't want to go celebrate when Spring was suffering in a prison cell.

      "My princess, your father the prince has asked me to bring you down to the ball", said Drip.

      "I need some time to think", said Belle.

      "My princess,no offense but how long are you going to think,why don't you get over it already, I know you don't want to go to the ball but you know that you must and since you are the princess you can't escape it, you are not just the princess but the head of the throne after your dad, you will have to go to more balls in the future and the earlier you accepts that the better you will get in all of this", said Drip.

        "I guess you are right, I am going to queen some day but that day is still far,my father isn't even king yet I still have a long time before that,all this is too fast for me you know, I was just a normal girl a while ago and now I am a princess, I don't want to go to any balls, I want to have fun and since I came here that boy has been the only one to show me fun and I will find him", said Belle.

     "Then you will but first you have to go to the ball or your father wouldn't be happy with you, and if you need fun you should have just asked I will gladly show you fun any day,any time my princess", said Drip.

     "Thank you Drip but they is something different about that particular boy but I will go to the ball because you are right my father wouldn't be happy with me", said Belle.

     And she walked away,then turned back.

      "Thanks Drip for everything, I really appreciate", said Belle and she continued walking.

        The room where the ball was held was one of the largest rooms in the castle,it was decorated with lights and flowers. Lots of spirits were dancing, talking and walking around the hall,waiters served drinks and candies also snacks.

      Belle was announced by the announcer "princess Belle Dam".

   Everyone looked up at her as she walked down the stairs.

     "She finally comes down", said Mag.

       "I am glad she came down at all", said Sarah.

     And Mag looked at her with a confused expression.

       Sammy went to stand at the end of stairs,stressing his hands at Belle. He was wearing a water cloth, the multitude of water didn't affect him because they place plastic in between the water so it didn't get to their body,yes both Sammy and Juliet, that the type Sarah use too, and it was made because of them because even nones don't need plastic, since they are already used to the water,it has no effect on them.

    Belle placed her hand on Sammy's and he took her to the dance floor.

     "Can you dance?", asked Belle.