Chapter 22

Hydra was Mag's class mate and she was one of the girls that liked him, she tried so many times to speak to him but he just avoid her. She heard he was dating Stream and she was ok with it, because Stream was way beautiful than her and her family has class and status more than her. But after all this years when she moved on thinking Mag will eventually marry Stream, he went and married a girl from another world and even had a child with her. Someone from another world is way underneath her and she is not even that beautiful, not compared to her. And that abornination from another world would never be her queen, she will make sure she kills her and her daughter and end this madness in water region.

    "Hello", said Plash .

      "Hello", said the clone.

     "You did nothing, it's the same with the others", said Hydra.

      "Be patient mum", said Plash.

     "How are you doing?", asked Plash.

    "Fine,thank you", said the clone.

      "No way", said Hydra.

        "How do you like being born?", asked Plash.

       "Fantastic,I will do anything you want for being my creator", said the clone.

      "I am your master and you are to obey me", said Plash.

      "Yes master", said the clone and he bowed.

     "Enough, you are not his master, I am, but he is kinda too small", said Hydra.

     "You want it bigger,I will make it bigger", said Plash,he faced his hands towards the clone and the clone started growing into a teenager.

      "This is how I will look when I grow up, cool", said Plash.

    "Now I can start my revenge", said Hydra.

    "First you have to make me lunch", said Plash.

     The clone robbed the back of his head.

      "I am also kinda hungry", said the clone.

      "Then you are making lunch for both of us", said Plash.

       Back in school.

   Rain appeared in the present of Salt.

     "Come with me,I want to talk to you", said Rain.

    That word ringed in Salt ears and he remembered that that was the same words TL said to him before he tortured him.

   "No please don't hurt me,I haven't done anything wrong and if I have I apologise", said Salt.

   "You are really broken", said Rain.

      And he disappeared with Salt.

     Rain appeared in his meeting room.

      "Calm down, I wouldn't not do anything to you, I just want to talk to you", said Rain.

     "Are you sure?", asked Salt.

     "Why would I hurt you or you think I go around hurting people for no reason", said Rain.

    "Right", said Salt.

      "Sit down", said Rain as he sat down himself, Salt sat along side him.

    "When you see TL what's comes to your mind?", asked Rain.

    "Nothing", said Salt.

    "That's a lie, tell me, it's will be between the both of us", said Rain.