Chapter 25

Salt family isn't like the other student's families,if the other students were disowned they still had their own fortune and could still live their lives in wealth and happiness,they would only lose their family's name, home and status but they can form their own if they want to. Though a lot of nobles and wealthy children know this they still don't want to get disowned because of the disgrace and the fact that they would not get to see their family again. The case of royalty is worst because you will have to lose your title as a royal. In Salt's case he doesn't have any fortune left behind for him since his father is just starting and haven't invested much,yes his father on his own has enough fortune to take care of his family for life but he hasn't spared for his children yet, so Salt saw that he shouldn't play with his studies for anything.

"You guys should remember that I don't have any where to fall back on if I get disowned,so I am sorry but I am not skipping class", said Salt and he disappeared.

"Let get back to practice", said TL.

And they did.

After school TL went home,it was a nice mansion and like every other houses in the spirit world like mountains craved on air but when getting inside you wouldn't know that it looks like a mountain on the outside,it got everything a modern rich home would have. They were also guards and maids.

TL's father wasn't a noble but a really rich Warrior, the richest Warrior if you ask me. That's why even when he had just one wife and a child the house was still crowded with employees.

TL went to his home and as he dropped his bag, he felt someone's presence, someone just appeared.

"I want to be alone", he said thinking it was one of the employees.

"Sorry, but that can't be done", said the clone.

TL turned around, shock in his eyes.

"Who are you?", asked TL.

"I see,a side effect of my ability after I have gone through your memories,it seems like you lose some of your memories randomly but I believe you just lose a bit", said the clone.

"What?", asked TL.

"No time to explain, now I need to scan your mind more", said the clone moving closer to him.

"Wait", said TL and the clone stopped.

"all my life of living and in all I have studied I am well aware that water elemental do not process mind power,they only have healing power,so what are you saying to me?", asked TL.

"I am not like any other water elemental", said the clone so he went closer to TL but TL defended him self.

He formed a whip with thorns and used it to whip the clone's chest but it just sunk in his chest,as he removed the whip, the clone's chest formed back.

TL was shocked.

"Why do you always waste your time with aimless fights,it has no effect on me", said the clone and he went closer to TL.

    The next day in school Belle barely said anything, Spring thought it was because of the coronation today, Fountain was still not found and TL was lost in his self, he even forgot about the coronation until Rain reminded him and started suspecting something fishy.

   After school it was time for the coronation, everything was ready and everyone was getting ready to attend, Spring was already there,one because his mother pushed him telling him to be by his friend's side(the princess) during this big moment and because he also wanted to be by her side even if he doesn't know why.

    In the woods Sammy, Juliet and a royal guard walked. In a distance Clara watched.

    "I knew they would come here today,they haven't stopped singing of today in school,"Thursday would be fun""I can't wait for Thursday to reach"I knew it was related to wherever they go to", said Clara.