Chapter 10

Belle just couldn't believe that this prisoner is a kid, what crime could he have committed to be punished this way?, he must have been here for a long time to be looking like this,how is he parents feeling?, how is he family doing? He is still human? right there were not humans to begin with but all the same, he must have been suffering for so long, maybe he only stole a loaf of bread to feed his family, maybe he only stole a single water note to treat his mum,is Spring also suffering the same thing,has Spring turn into a monster too?.

     "My princess is he the one?", asked Drip.

      "Drip", said Belle.

      "Yes my princess", said Drip.

       "Take me out of here", said Belle.

        "If he isn't the one, they are others,I could take you to them", said Drip.

         Belle faced Drip with a angry look.

       "Does this look like my description?", asked Belle.

      Drip noticed she was offset.

     "Ok my princess, let's leave here", said Drip.

       "Actually take me to where the others are but make sure they are my description allelse you will join them", said Belle.

      "Yes...my princess", said Drip.

      Drip felt hot, he didn't know if it was the tension he got from the princess or that the dungeon was a little hot.

     Drip took Belle to the others.

               One day ago.

    Some water guards appeared with a boy in a huge house, pretty much owned by a rich spirit.

      "Let me go", said the boy.

       A woman was standing in front of them, she gave the guards side to let him go.

      "Why do you always do this to me?why can't you act like your kind?, look at you, you look like a peasant, acting like a kid, you may look like one but remember you are not", said the woman.

      "I am who I am", said the boy.

        "Spring,why are you making the guards play chase? you know I wish I didn't take you to the royal wedding 10 months ago because after that day you didn't let me rest, you disturb me with the idea of coming back, saying you miss this place, you miss your grand parents and even subjected that your dad could come visit, I can't believe I listened to you and just few days of our arrival you left the house even after I told you not to", said the woman.

     "Mum how could I not have ran, I needed to see the city,I didn't beg you to bring me here only to have me locked up,I needed to go out,I was a prisoner in my own house, I needed to be free", said Spring.

     "Why don't we go back then because I am already missing your dad", said his mom.

     Spring reduce his voice"no mum,we can't go back, I beg you, I wouldn't run off again but all I ask is to be free to go out", said Spring.

     "I will think about it, but first get cleaned up", said his mum and she disappeared.

           Back to the present.

        "Take me to the next dungeon", said Belle.

     "My princess we have searched all the dungeons in the sub-region, how many more can we search,let just rest today and continue tomorrow", said Drip.