Chapter 9

Drip started working in the palace few months before Belle started leaving there but immediately she saw Drip, she wanted him by her side,so she made him the head of her personal guards even when they tried to tell her that that couldn't be, she didn't listen and immediately Drip changed and he didn't care about the one guard who stood by him when he newly came,who taught him all he knows and defended him before the others, the guard who was the head of all the guards but was asked by the prince to be one of the personal guard of the princess, because he believed he would be the best guard to protect his daughter.

       Drip appeared.

     "My princess, you sent for me", said Drip.

    "Why are you just showing up, I sent for you a while ago", said Belle.

     "I am sorry my princess, the other guard didn't deliver your message on time", said Drip.

       "I see, I need you to search all the dungeons for someone named Spring", said Belle.

      "But why,my princess?", asked Drip.

      "Do I need to give a reason before I can send you on an errand?", asked Belle.

    "No my princess, that not what I meant,I mean when you said all the dungeons, do you mean all the dungeons in the water region or the spirit world? what am I saying of course you mean the dungeons in the sub - region", said Drip.

      "What do you mean sub-region, water region and spirit world, are they not the same?", asked Belle.

    "No my princess they are not, the spirit world is our entire world and the water region is where we are, the water region is then divided into sub-regions", said Drip.

     "Sub-regions, that not even a word", said Belle.

    "Well it's a word my princess", said Drip.

     "Yeah whatever,there are a lot of crazy things in this world anyway,ok this guy was taken by  water guards", said Belle.

     "Water guards,then I will check the sub-regions", said Drip.

      "When you find him,let me know", said Belle.

    "Yes my princess but what's his surname?", asked Drip.

    "I don't know", said Belle.

     "How am I to find him,there are many Springs in the water region", said Drip.

       "Find all the Springs then let me know and I could at least confirm", said Belle.

     "My princess I would not want to put you in such stress so why don't you describe him please", said Drip.

     "Ok he is really fair, almost pale, he has blue eyes and blonde hair, some of his hair came to the front while some fell back", said Belle.

    "Is that all?", asked Drip.

     "Oh he is really handsome, I don't think I can compare him with my dad when he was younger but I would say he is 8 while my dad was 10, and again he looks 14 though he said he is older than that", said Belle.

    "No offense my princess, but you do realize that you haven't told me anything", said Drip.

    "What are you talking about?I just described him for you, didn't I?", asked Belle.

    "My princess all water regionite are fair, some are really fair, some are almost pale but they are all fair, and they all have blue eyes and blonde hair, some are darker and some are lighter and since we can really tell the age of anyone just by looking at them,we still don't know how old this guy is, he could be 30 for all I care", said Drip.