Chapter 26

Drip came from a very poor background but though his parents were poor they loved him and his two sisters so much. Drip struggled through life to be heard, when bullies bullied him about the fact that he went to the H20 school, the school for the poor he really didn't mind and even when the students from the H20 school bullied him for reasons he didn't understand he still didn't mind but when they bullied his younger sister he got mad and that was the first time he really used his elemental. Drip has two sisters one is older and the other younger. The older one was popular in the school, everyone loved her but they didn't feel the same about her younger ones and she didn't care , she even thought her younger ones would ruin her image. So Drip always use his elemental to defend and protect his younger sister, until he was sported by a royal guard a few years after.

    "My princess we are trying everything that we can at the moment", said Drip.

     "Have you gotten any leads on her?", asked Belle.

    "Her!whose her?anyway I just got to go with it".

      "No my princess", said Drip.

       "Ok you can go", said Belle.

       And Drip disappeared.

       "This is crazy, everything is just happening at once", said Belle.

      "What do you mean?", asked Juliet.

       "Well nothing,I just can't believe Clara is here, that's all,that girl wouldn't give it a rest, she mess with me there and now she wants to mess with me in my world", said Belle.

     "Where's there?", asked Spring.

       "Huh,where I used to stay", said Belle.

       "Which is?", asked Spring.

        "Belle they are calling you", said Juliet.

     "Oh I got to go", said Belle and disappeared.

      "But I didn't hear anything", said Spring.

        In the entrance TL and Rain struggled in and ran to the announcer at the same pace.

     "Tasteless Seas", said TL.

      "Rain Ocean", said Rain at the same time.

     "Excuse me", said the announcer.

     "That is my name call it", said Rain.

     "No call my name", said TL.

      And they argued for a while.

     "If you guys aren't ready, leave, other highly place nobles are waiting and you know you are not to keep them waiting", said the announcer.

     "Let do this TL, since I am the noble here, let him introduce my name first", said Rain.

    "I rather die right here", said TL.

     "Do not play with death because it could just show up", said Rain.

      "And whose going to do that han", said TL.

    As they argued the announcer signaled the guards to take them out and the guards did while they complained.

    As they were taken away Fountain arrived and she saw them.

   "Wait put them down, put them down this instance", said Fountain.

    "Miss do you know them?", asked the guard.

     "Yes I do,they are my friends", said Fountain.