Chapter 20

Belle knew from the ball that Spring acted childish, not from the start, because at first she saw him as a matured spirit but then after she saw his behavior in the ball and after, she knew he was childish. Yes she knew but she has never seen him cry before let alone as long as this, she felt pain, she didn't see this as childish anymore, she only felt pain. It was as if he was doing the crying and she was feeling the pain. Belle wanted to help him but didn't know how. She didn't even know what happened to make him this way.

     "Who told you that?who said you were trouble?", asked Belle.

     Spring sob and didn't say a word.

    "I swear if it TL or Rain I will not only drown them but I would make sure I drain every single drop of water from their bodies", said Belle.

    "It not them", he said with a cracked voice.

    "Then who? tell me I will make sure they pay", said Belle.

     "No don't do anything to him, he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't...I did the wrong", said Spring.

     "Ok calm down, take a breath", said Belle.

     And Spring did as she said.

     "Now tell me who is responsible for this?", asked Belle.

     "It's... it's Salt", said Spring.

     "Salt, the guy that walks with TL?", asked Belle.

     "Yes", said Spring.

     "Ok do not worry I will take care of it", said Belle as she stood up. Spring stood up in a hurry as well.

     "Wait, wait, wait, I told he didn't do anything", said Spring.

     "Then why are you this way?", asked Belle.

      "I told you it's my fault", said Spring.

     "I get it that you want to defend him but you should know that there is no need to be afraid", said Belle as she held his shoulder.

    "I am not afraid, just let me explain", said Spring.

   "I could just go get him", said Belle.

    "Let me explain Belle", said Spring.

      "Ok", said Belle and they sat down.

     Spring told Belle everything. Belle couldn't believe that Spring made all that fuss for just this little thing but then again what can she expect from a childish adolescent, she still wonders if he is actually not 14, maybe his parents lied about his age to cover something up and since people normally have baby face here,no one will know. Putting that aside She still need to make Salt pain for saying such hurt things to Spring and for making him cry.

     "Why did he say all that?", asked Belle.

    "I don't know,we were good yesterday but all of a sudden he changed", said Spring.

    "I will talk to him", said Belle.

    "Do not hurt him", said Spring.

     "I didn't say that I would hurt him, I will only talk to him ok", said Belle.

    "Thanks, for everything", said Spring.

    "No mention, but I just have to say", said Belle then she held his hands and looked into his eyes. The white colour surrounding the blue eyes were pink now and his once blue clear eyes were till watery even after he has dried it a number of times, once he dried it another comes out.