Chapter 29

Clara was a popular girl in school and Belle didn't like her. Belle always look for an opportunity to annoy her  and Clara always wanted to revenge. They became rivals. Clara was a friendly girl and because of that she became popular. No one likes it when someone always look for a way to annoy you but Clara's revenge always went too far and most people don't notice her revenge than Belle's annoyance strategies. Clara was always mad at Belle especially when people started liking Belle and pushing her aside, because they saw that she was being mean.  According to Clara,Belle ruined her life.

      The door of the panic room broke off and they could see the clone.

    "Now", said Belle, she and her friends except Juliet went at the clone. Clara jumped on top of the clone and Sammy gave it punches, Belle formed knives and kept on stabbing the clone.

    The others ran out,then disappeared.

    The clone fling Clara off and killed Sammy flying, formed a whip and tried to whip Belle but she dodged.

    She formed arrows and started shooting,then disappeared to where Clara was and held her but before she could disappear the clone whipped Clara off again. The whip hurtted Belle's hand. Belle charged in and threw so many daggers at him. Sammy got up and went to Clara.

     Belle disappeared again and held them and disappeared,they appeared out side the palace.

    "We finally escaped", said Sammy.

      Then the clone appeared.

    "Oh no", said Juliet.

     "He has mastered my elemental already,we will not be able to get away, he will always follow us", said Belle.

     Belle started fighting it again and unleash a water cannon but it kept on coming back together,it was like there was no end to it. They kept on fighting till Belle develops bruises and Clara and Sammy joined but they also got beaten up and collapsed. Belle actually thought it was the end.

    Then Drip appeared.

   "I am sorry I am late my princess, I have been looking for you", said Drip.

    "Just fight him alright", said Belle.

     They both started fighting the clone , after some time.

   "My princess, take your friends and go", said Drip.

   "I can't leave you here alone", said Belle.

    "Leave my princess I can handle him", said Drip.

     "No", said Belle.

      "My princess I promise I will finish him, I will disolve him by sucking his water", said Drip.

    "All of him is water, you can't suck all of that, you will die", said Belle.

    "I know, go now", said Drip.

     "Drip, I don't want you to die, I may not show it but I do care about you", she said with a sad voice.

     "I care about you too", said Drip and he kissed her.

     "Go", said Drip but Belle was in shock.

     "Go my princess", said Drip and Belle went to get her friends and disappeared.

     "Let do this", said Drip and he went to the clone and sucked the water on and on and on then they was a huge blast.

      Far away Belle saw the blast.