Chapter 23

Rain's father is the prime minister and everyone sees him as a husband and great man who has achieve a lot and has no flaws. But his family always cope with his disciplines. He is a man who wants perfection and he gets really angry when he doesn't get it. He raised his children to never forget the ways of a noble man and disciplines them to be above, Rain has been disciplined so many times that he has gotten used to it. He has even inherited his behavior and disciplines spirits who he feels needs discipline. He believed that he has grown to be the perfect son and even if his father doesn't hurt him anymore, he would never stop aiming for above.

    "You haven't replied to my greeting", said Rain.

    "Actually I did reply to your greeting,I just didn't greet back", said TL.

    "The princess", said Rain as he saw the princess entering the school building.

    "The princess", said TL turning back.

     "We will continue later", said TL and they went to meet Belle.

    "Good day my princess", said TL.

    "I thought you said you were taught to demand before greeting", said Rain.

    "That is for spirits like you, not for my lovely princess", said TL.

     "How is your day,my princess?", asked Rain.

    "Fine thank you,where is Fountain? don't tell me another handsome boy has arrived", said Belle.

   "No,no one has arrived, I haven't really seen her since I came", said TL.

   "Let go in my princess", said Rain.

     "I will escort the princess in", said TL.

    "I can do that", said Rain and they kept on with their rivalry.

      After class Salt saw TL with two team mates going to another class. So he went to him.

    "Sir", said Salt and as TL stopped and turn back Salt hugged him.

    Salt backed up and said"I am sorry I just........". Looking down.

     "Don't, and play drop the sir,call me what you usually call me,TL, let's be friends again", said TL raising Salt's head up.

     "Yeah I would really like that,so were are you guys going?", asked Salt.

    "To class", said TL.

    "With the guys?", asked Salt.

     "I asked the team about who has "the red in water"right now and these are the ones I found", said TL.

     "The red in the water"is a subject in the school.

     "Great", said Salt.

      "So which class do you have now?", asked TL.

      "Purity", said Salt.

      "Too bad but we will see in lunch time,we will eat together as usual", said TL.

      "Yeah", said Salt.

       And TL went with the two teammates to class.

       Few minutes ago.

   "So you haven't seen Fountain since, didn't she come to school?", asked Belle walking down the hall holding a book.

     "Yes she did, because the detector at the entrance detected her entering", said Spring.