Chapter 8

Belle just started to be a princess and she still doesn't understand all of it but one thing she knows is that whether she is a princess or not she will always be there to protect people, she has always been that way,on Earth Clara had it for her but she never had her way, when Juliet first started their school she was bullied too by Clara but Belle helped her out, also with Fountain, even without knowing Belle has always protected people from harm. And now that she is obligated to do so,why would she chicken out.

       "And who is asking?", asked the huge man.

      "Belle Dam, the princess of the water region", said Belle.

       "If you are the princess then I am the king, what would the princess be doing in this part of the region?", asked the huge man.

      "What are you paying for?", Belle asked the middle sized man.

     "I am really poor, and they have been shortage of work but I was still managing with the little help from the king,as he helped the needing but my daughter fell sick and I couldn't pay for her treatment so I borrowed money from this man but I haven't been able to pay back", said the man.

    "How much?", asked Belle.

     "500 water notes", said the huge man.

     "That's a lie,it was...", said the man.

      "Try and speak again",cut in the huge man.

      "I added interest", said the huge man.

      "Ok", said Belle, she brought out some cash.

     "That's 1000 water notes, take it and don't disturb this man and his daughter again", said Belle handing it to him.

      "Cool", said the huge man, took the money and still dragged Belle to himself.

      "But I want more", said the huge man.

         The man found himself being separated from Belle and being folded by water in mid air then a giant base man hit him far away.

       "I said you shouldn't get involved", said Spring.

     "Thanks and you surprise me all the time", said Belle.

      "Where exactly did you take him to?", asked Belle.

     "I sent him to the dungeon, he shouldn't have been greedy", said Spring.

      "Your highness thank you, I believe you are the princess indeed and the great goddess sent you to save me", said the man.

     "No need to thank me, I want you to send me the names of everyone in this town who doesn't have a job", said Belle.

     "My princess I believe it will be impossible to give every single one of them a job", said Spring.

     "Nothing is impossible Spring", said Belle.

      "Try not to give them false hope my princess", said Spring.

      "It's wouldn't be false", said Belle.

     "Thank you my princess, you are really sent by the goddess", said the man.

       After everything they teleported to another place.

     "You know there is a reason why there are shortage of jobs", said Spring.

     "We will find a way,forget about that,so tell me where are we now, what exciting thing does this place hold?", asked Belle.

       "Yeah whatever you are the princess and I believe you would find a way", said Spring.