Chapter 18

Belle didn't know what to do with this guy. He would tell you things that every girl wants to hear, with his sweet soft tone and just when you want to fall he would back up and say that not what he meant. If you don't mean it don't say it. Belle haven't felt this way before, back then when she was in the human world she loved Sammy or at least she thought she did but Sammy never saw her as anything apart for a friend. But this guy he doesn't see her as a friend but he always doesn't see her as a girl to date, he just goes throwing sweet words around and leave a girl wondering what is the purpose of the sweet words if he doesn't want to act on it.

       "Belle, I still haven't gotten used to that but if you ask me I would say I understand why you weren't given any water names it was because no water names in this world can be compared to you. Yes indeed you are Belle because no matter what you always possess one beauty or the other, it's hard to describe it,it hard to believe that you are not the goddess of beauty,are you related?", asked Spring.

     Belle started laughing.

     Fountain appeared.

     "What are you guys still doing here? everyone has gone", said Fountain.

    Belle looked around.

    "Wow the field is empty, even the coach has left", said Belle.

     "I got to go back to my team", said Spring.

     "I love the way you say, I am glad you are in a team and especially TL's team because TL is a team player, you will love it in his team", said Fountain.

    "Thanks", said Spring.

      "Bye", he said to the both of them and disappeared.

      In the locker room. The locker room has two parts,it is divided into two wings, one wing for TL's team and has his own showers,lockers and a little space also with Rain's team. At this time some boys were changing, while others were having their shower because they just came back from practice and some chatted. TL was tying his shoes when he saw Salt putting on his shirt after he just finished showering.

     I got to do all else, his disrespect will spread and everyone else will act this way.

    "Salt", called TL.

      "Yes",answered Salt with a sharp speech.

      "Let's talk", said TL.

       "About what?", asked Salt.

       "About what you asked for earlier, you wanted to know why I am mad at you right", said TL.

     "Yeah that's right,ok tell me", said Salt.

     "Let's go talk alone, I don't want anyone eavesdropping on us", said TL.

     "Where?", asked Salt.

     TL got up and pointed to one of his team mate.

     "You go in there and ask everyone to come out", said TL.

      "Seriously I could have gotten us somewhere else", said Salt.

     "No I don't want to stress you and besides in here I can be perfectly sure that no one would barge in", said TL.

    The team started coming out.

    "Is it that serious that you don't want interruption?", asked Salt.

    "You will soon find out", said TL.

    "Is that all?", he asked a team mate who was coming out from the showers.