Chapter 27

Spring's parents are nobles and they lived a really wealthy and amazing life in the water region. His father is free and easy going but his mother loves the noble life and try her best to make sure Spring behaved noble. The thing is that Spring loves the water spirits especially the poor ones that makes him not behave like a noble irrespective of his mother's teachings, he goes and play with the poor,interact with them,that they all knew him and loved him. Spring felt happy around poor spirit that why he doesn't understand why he is this happy around Belle who is not poor at all but a princess. Yes he has dated before but it was with a poor spirit and he didn't feel this much happy with her like he feels for Belle.

    "I don't understand", said Salt.

     "I saw Belle kissed a guy", said Spring.

    "Oh", said Salt.

     "So do kinda like her?", asked Salt.

      "No,I think, I don't know", said Spring.

     "If you do, you just have to know that it would not work out, the princess is not for you, I believe that she only wish to be your friend and nothing more", said Salt.

     "That also what I want,I also only want to be her friend", said Spring.

   "Then why are you sad?", asked Salt.

     "I don't know", said Spring.

     "You are saying a lot of I don't know lately", said Salt.

     "I don't know alright,all I know is that it hurts to see kiss another guy whose not me, it's breaking my heart and breaking it so fast, it's hurts so much and I don't know why and I don't know what to do", said Spring.

   "I know why,it because you like her and what you should do is gather yourself together and move on,they are so many fishes in the sea, the princess isn't for you, I get why you would fall for her, because she is the girl on every guy's mind", said Salt.

    "Even you?", asked Spring looking at Salt.

    "No not me,I think she is cool but you see I know she is out of my league so I don't let my feelings get there", said Salt.

    "I didn't want to feel this way,no,I never wanted to feel this way,I am the kind of spirit that doesn't fall for princess I tell you and that's the more reason why I don't know what's wrong with me", said Spring.

    "Cheer up, enjoy the ball, tell you what,they are so many beautiful girls in the ball,why don't you ask one to dance", said Salt.

    "No I don't feel like it I just want to be alone", said Spring.

    "Hey this is the princess's father's coronation and you want to stay indoors, don't you think she would be mad, come out and join the celebration and in everything hide your feelings and be mature if you see around the guy you saw her with before", said Salt.

   "It is not as easy as you said it but I would try", said Spring.

   "Yes try, now come on", said Salt.

     Everyone was at the ball, Belle saw Fountain with the others, she walked towards her.

    "Are you just going to pass me?", someone asked her and she turned back and saw.

    "Clara, what the hell are you doing here?", asked Belle.

    "You wouldn't believe it, everywhere I enter,they were all talking about this place so I followed some people here and I can't believe I found you here", said Clara.