Chapter 14

Fountain didn't understand what Belle and Spring was arguing about by she was on a mission and her mission was to show Spring the entire school and that what she is going to do,no matter who comes in her way,not even her best friend Belle. This is the first time she has been given something as important as this, what every single girl in this school was after and it was given to her. Fountain who is just an ordinary girl, with glasses and rough blonde hair, she wasn't the type any body would look at and she got this mission, she knows so many girls would be dying of jealousy but they wouldn't be able to do anything because of fear of the princess.

     "This is the hall way, you will be using this more than the other areas in the school,it is linked to everywhere, once you locate the hall way, you will never get lost", said Fountain.

    "Are you giving him an orientation right now, you are seriously showing him around", said Belle.

    "That's what the principal asked me, now if you will excuse I have a job to do, come Spring", said Fountain.

     They walked pass Belle.

      After class Belle saw Spring talking to some girls.

       She appeared in front of him.

        "So you go around flirting with all the girls", said Belle.

      "I never did flirt with you did I or with Fountain or Juliet, should I keep on going?", asked Spring.

     "Really you didn't", said Belle.

      "Showing you around wasn't flirting and if you misunderstood I am sorry", said Spring.

      Belle had a sad face and disappeared disappointed.

      Spring also had a sad face after she disappeared but as soon as the girls spoke to him, he smiles again.

     TL and Rain were about to go to practice when Fountain stopped them.

      "Hey guys", said Fountain.

       "Hey", they said.

        "I was thinking,why don't you guys take Spring into your team", said Fountain.

     "And who is Spring?", asked TL.

       "He is the new guy, the one that started today", said Fountain.

       "Ok water ball needs guys that can scare the opponent not cute face like that guy we would make the opponent fall in love", said Rain.

     "Can you imagine maybe in a game and instead of him to attack and because he got scared he starts crying", said TL.

       They both started laughing.

      "It will be a game for children", said Rain.

     "At least let him try, just see him in action", said Fountain.

     "Have you seen him in action?do you even know if he can play?", asked Rain.

    And Fountain didn't say anything.

     "I thought so", said Rain.

      "I am sorry Tain but we are late for practice", said TL.

       And they walked pass her.

      Along the way.

      "Why did you call her Tain,her name is Fountain", said Rain.

       "It's a short cut, go with it", said TL.

     "Ok", said Rain.

       Few minutes later.