Chapter 4

Tasteless has always wanted to be a warrior, his father was a well known warrior before he retired, he wanted to be just like his father, fighting for the people and saving the region. And he has been training since he was young,when he got into high school he wanted to be the best, he wanted to be known by everyone so he joint the water ball team,he believes that if he does well enough in the water ball team he would be recognized and high spirits will take him far, and now this competition is the perfect opportunity for that.

     "I need a ticket?", asked Belle.

    "Yes you do Belle", said Fountain.

     "But we are students of this school, can't we watch", said Belle.

    "The entire school in this region are in the competition,if they allow everyone come,there would be no pace for the players, the only spirits permitted to come are involved guests,invited officials for the sport, the players and the spirits with tickets and I tell you that ticket is hard to get,my mum said she would pay double for it and they said that someone even offered to pay triple but they were just no more tickets, the tickets are finished, the place is filled up", said Fountain.

       Immediately Belle got home she went to her father.

     "I want to go with you to the competition?", said Belle.

    "No", said Mag.

     "I want to,there is no other way for me to be there", said Belle.

    "Just watch from home like the others", said Mag.

    "This is my first time of watched this game and you ask me to watch from home", said Belle.

     "They invited just one spirit", said Mag.

    "Don't tell me that the king would have gone alone,come on just call them, tell them I am coming with", said Belle.

     "Going to the game is one thing now I have to call them", said Mag.

    "Or I could represent grandpa", said Belle.

    "Yeah they invite the king and he sent his teenage grand daughter how insulting,my father would kill me if he found out", said Mag.

    "Just let me go with you then", said Belle.

    "Ok", Sarah Mag.

      "Thank you, I could kiss you right now", said Belle then she disappear.

     The day of the competition.
They were all in the arena. The game was about to start.

      The water high school bus arrived. It was made by Mag after he came back from earth, he formed a bus with his water and he was also able to write"water high school" on it. He did this years ago as a student and other schools were jealous and also tried to do the same but one spirit couldn't form a bus,they had to be an entire class doing it together but Mag's bus was the best. The bus still needed to take little elemental force from the spirits inside.

      "I get to come down first", said Rain.

      "Get out of my way Rain I come down first", said TL.

       "Aren't you guys tired of their fights?", asked a team mate.

     "We are",they all said,they all were wearing a light blue long jacket and trousers with their logo written on it.

     All the boys pushed them out and they fell on the floor. The boys came out.

    "You caused this", said TL.