Chapter 30

The first time Juliet started school in this new town, she met Belle who was nice to her and she became her friend but then she found out that Belle had another friend,a childhood friend Sammy and they all became friends but along the line she felt for Sammy but she knew that Belle liked Sammy even when Belle didn't tell her and she knew that Sammy liked Belle even when Sammy didn't tell her, she was both their friend and she couldn't betray their trust by falling for Sammy so she tried to suppress her feelings,so no one would know that she is in love with Sammy and she has succeeded so far.

     Juliet went to Sammy.

    "How are you feeling?", asked Juliet.

    "Fine,I was healed, it's really incredible you know,they just sprinkle   some water on my and that's was all", said Sammy.

   "I don't think that what they did", said Juliet.

    "Oh Juliet I guess you are right,it is really fun here but you know what it's more fun back at our world", said Sammy.

    "Really", said Juliet.

    "Yeah we get to have a lot of fun together especially going shopping", said Sammy.

   "You hate shopping", said Juliet.

    "Yes I do but we have gone so much that I have started to love it", said Sammy.

   Juliet held his hand and rest on his chest.

     At the guard quatres.

    "Wave I just want to apologise for the way I have treated you lately, when I first came here, you were the one who welcomed me and taught me everything I know, please forgive me", said Drip.

   "I have no thing against you, I forgive you", said Wave.

    "From now I will always listen to your advice, everyone in the princess personal guards will listen to you", said Drip.

    "Thank you so much", said Wave.

    In the ball Salt and Rush drank from a glass.

     "Thank goodness that clone was defeated", said Salt.

   "He was so powerful", said Rush.

     "I need to get stronger", said Salt.

    "Dude, even TL and Rain were play things for that guy", said Rush.

    "Still I need to get stronger or don't you?", asked Salt.

    "Yeah definitely", said Rush.

     "Hey boys", said two girls.

      "Hey beauties", said Rush.

      "We have been seeing the both of you alone since the party started,are you gay?", asked one.

    "Of course not,we are completely straight", said Salt.

   "Salt calm down,we are straight", said Rush.

    "Then aren't you going to ask us to dance?", asked another.

    "Definitely, let's go", said rush taking one.

    "Well", said the remaining one.

    "Let's dance", said Salt and he took her hand.

     They went to the dancing floor.

     At another corner of the ball.

    "Hey pretty, do you want to dance?", asked Rain.

     "I don't dance", said Clara.