Chapter 12

Belle do something new every single day and the only way Mag could calm himself down is that he barely knows her. He has only been with her for a year and though Warrior has always given him information about her he still doesn't know her for real. Every single day she surprise him, the way her elemental has increased is shocking though he knows that yes she may have a huge part of his elemental but he never expected that she would be this powerful and yes she has been training but she hasn't really trained yet because if she really trained she would almost get to him and now he sees her inflicting pain on someone like that even when her elemental isn't really strong, what then would she do if it becomes really strong?.

     Mag appeared.

     Mag went and poured the medicine in Spring's mouth.

    "In few seconds he would be alright", said Mag.

     "I am heading back to the ball, do not waste any more time", said Mag and he disappeared.

    "Ok get up now, I believe you are fine now", said Belle.

    "No I am still hurting", said Spring.

      "If you don't get up I will unleash ano....", said Belle and Spring got up immediately before she finished talking.

     "Let's go back to the ball", said Belle.

      And they appeared at the ball.

      "Let's dance", said Spring.

      "I have already danced and I wouldn't want to dance with you", said Belle.

    "Oh my princess I saw you dance and I assure you that that was an immature dance", said Spring.

     "And since you are so immature I believe you would know", said Belle.

     "Let me show you how to really dance", said Spring.

     "That is the only dance I know", said Belle.

      "Let me release my water into you my princess and you dance at my control,trust me", said Spring because if he didn't ask and Belle noticed she would be able to block it and even harm him in the process because her elemental is stronger than his.

     "Trust you, the last time I trusted you , you lied to me", said Belle.

      "My princess I didn't lie", said Spring.

     "Do what you wish but if you do something wrong with my body I will drown you", said Belle.

     "I wouldn't dare my princess", said Spring as he poured his water in her. Then he looked at the spirit playing the cool classic song in the ball and as the spirit looked back, Spring got control and the spirit started playing a faster song.

    Spring danced and moved Belle around as she also danced,it was as if they were dancing salsa but till classic at the same time,they danced and danced and Belle started moving so flexible and Spring throw her most of the time and caught her before she fell down, everyone else who was dancing stop dancing and just watched them. They danced and as the song was going to end, Belle swing her self to Spring and Spring caught her on air and the song ended, everyone started clapping, the spirit that played the song was confused because he didn't know what happened.

      "Not bad Spring", said Belle breathing heavily a little.

     "Now my princess that is dancing", said Spring.

    They walked out from the dancing floor and Sammy who has been looking for Belle and saw them dancing, went to meet them.

    "I didn't know my body could move that way", said Belle.