Chapter 24

Salt's father was what spirits would call an average man. He lived his life like any other average family,with his wife and five children, he tried his best to bring food home for his family until one day.

    One day Salt's father left home like any other day to get food for his family but then the road was blocked because the queen was passing, Queen Warm,a lot of water spirits greeted her and she also sent her greetings. She was occupied with greeting her spirits and the guards were occupied with preventing the crowd from coming close to the queen that they didn't notice a huge ball of fire heading towards the queen. Everyone there were water elementals they would not have known especially when they are distracted but Salt's father wasn't distracted, he only thought of how to pass the crowd and go get his family food but then he saw the huge ball of fire heading towards the queen, immediately he formed a protective shield to cover the queen, the guards didn't react because they could sense that it wasn't an attack but then they saw that that shield saved their queen from a fire blast. After that day, the king,king Calm awarded Salt's father and made him a noble, he also gave him everything a noble should have and that was how Salt's life changed forever, and he is glad of every chance he gets with all these born nobles and royal.

  "So after school tomorrow,why don't you come to my house so we can watch the coronation", said Rush.

    "No can do", said Salt.

      "Ok I'll come to your house then and we will watch it there", said Rush.

    "No I wouldn't be home", said Salt.

     "What? what do you have to do that better than the coronation?", asked Rush.

     "It's wouldn't be better than the coronation", said Salt.

     "Now I am confused", said Rush.

     "I was invited to the coronation", said Salt.

    "I actually thought I heard you say that you were invited to the coronation", said Rush.

    "Yes that's what I just said,I was invited to the coronation", said Salt.

    "No way, but how?", asked Rush.

     "Spring invited me", said Salt.

     "Spring! he is permitted to invite spirits", said Rush.

    "Well I guess he is kinda close to the princess", said Salt.

    "Why do you think so?", asked Rush.

      "She threaten to rip me apart from limb to limb if I hurt Spring and earlier I saw staring at each other like two spirits in love", said Salt.

    "Nan,it the princess we are taking about here,a girl that so many boys are after even Rain and TL and you think she will fall for a cutie like him,no", said Rush.

    "Yeah you are right, maybe I am over thinking it", said Salt.

    "So you are talking me with you right", said Rush.

    "I only have one invite", said Salt.

     "Come on, you can make me your plus one", said Salt.

      "Ok whatever", said Salt.

     In the spirit world,a spirit just have to say the word"you are invited"and the spirit's name will reflect in the invited guess list but that is only if the spirit who invites is recognized to give invites.

       Few minutes after the game TL took Spring to practice,they practiced passing and catching,too bad Spring was bad in all, even after TL started punishing him when he messed up he still messed up till he passed out.