Prologue

Hi everyone, it happened and came to me...here we go

"NEJIIIII NOOO NEJIIIII NOOO NOOOO" hinata screamed as she held neji's limp body.
She held him tightly and she screamed no, screaming was an understatement.
Hinata wailed.
She held neji's limp body, straddled and cradled him, back and forth, rocking his body, and embracing it.
"NEJIIII PLEASE GET UPP NO NEJIIII" she cried and sobbed again...
She hiccuped.
Naruto and Lee looked at her, holding her cousin's body, holding him and crying...
"Nejiiii...no no...please neji get up..." she cried.
She looked at the seal as it started to disappear.
She started to hold his forehead.
"No no no don't disappear no no nejiiiii....NEJIII NO" everybody looked at how hinata was desperately trying to revive neji.
Naruto's eyes started to tear, along with the whole shinobi's...how hinata desperately holding neji's body.
Hiashi went to place his hands on her shoulders when she smacked them away.
She held his body tightly as if she is trying to keep it.
The whole atmosphere was silent, only her loud cries and wails echoed throughout the air.
She wrapped her hands and legs around neji as if she is trying not to lose him.
"Nejiii...." she can't get over it.
She stood to protect naruto from the attack...but neji can't let his cousin, let alone his lover...to die.
He won't see hinata dies...he'd die for hinata...
The girl who stole his heart...the girl who made him feel...
"Hinata..." naruto said in a remorse tone.
Hinata sobbed...
"Naruto...another attack" sakura warned.
Naruto blocked the attack, hinata didn't move.
"Another one...take shelter" ino yelled.
Suddenly, sasuke landed on the ground, he ran and blocked the attack, he then jumped and grabbed hinata.
"NOOOO NOOOO NEJIII NEJIIII" she kept clutching tightly to neji's body, when sasuke struggled, the hyuga's grip was strong but sasuke was even stronger.
He tighten his grip on hinata, pulled her up, bridal style, hinata kept punching and hitting him.
"Let go nejiiiii" she yelled
Trying to wiggle from his grip, she punched him, sasuke winced.
"Get him...no..nejii nooo" hinata cried out loud.
Hinata started running away again heading to neji's body, when sasuke appeared by her side, wrapped his hands around her waist, hinata punched him again, but sasuke blocked, then he punched her in the stomach, hinata crawled and coughed blood sasuke  held her up again, this time over his shoulder like a stack of potato, and jumped away from danger.
Lee went to drag his body away.
Everyone was starring in awe.
The uchiha sasuke, was the one who saved hinata hyuga.
They barely even talked! They barely even knew each other.
"Nejii nooo nejii..." she screamed trying to get back.
Sasuke held her shoulders tightly.
"Nejii is dead sasuke he is dead..." she cried and started punching his chest, sasuke was receiving the hits and didn't block it.
Suddenly, she dug her head into his chest as she clutched his kimono with her both hands...
"Neji is dead sasuke kun" hinata cried...her sound was muffled.
Sasuke's body was froze, his face remained stoic like always, but the scene was making everyone question sasuke and hinata's closeness.
Hinata was shaking...
She looked up and then crouched down, and started sobbing, suddenly, she turned and emptied her stomach.
Sasuke looked down on her as she finished emptying her stomach.
Hinata's breath started to balance again...suddenly, sasuke felt a chakra gather and her byakugan was activated, hinata summoned her twins lion fists and she stood up.
"I am going to kill you" hinata growled and turned running to the war zone again, when sasuke with a swift act, hit the back of her head, hinata body suddenly gone limp.
Sasuke held her before she collapsed.
"Sas..sasuke kun...what brought you here" sakura said.
Kiba came and growled.
"Keep your hands off hinata" he pointed his accusation finger to him.
Sasuke looked at both of them and remained silent.
"Sasuke...why are you here" naruto asked.
"I came to help out with the war...and then i'll become the hokage" sasuke said stoically.
Everyone's mouth gaped, however kiba's main concern was the hyuga that was supported and carried by the waist by the uchiha.
"DROP THE BULLSHIT AND TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HINATA" kiba growled. He charged towards sasuke, sasuke dodged the attack, still holding hinata tightly, kiba placed his hands on hinata, when sasuke grabbed his wrists, he twisted them.
Kiba started to wince in pain, he looked at the uchiha's eyes that were glaring.
He didn't say a word but his glares were murdering kiba...just with the look...it said it all...how dare you touch her!
"Cut it out both of you! We are in a middle of a war!" Ino scowled.
"Ino is right!..." shikamaru said.
Sasuke turned around.
"Jugo" sasuke said.
"Hai.." jugo nodded.
"Take hinata away to safety...and bring me the updates" jugo nodded as sasuke ordered.
Sakura and kakashi blinked in awe!
Hinata? Are they even friends?
Soon, naruto intervened and said he'd deal with sasuke later.
Team seven headed to the war.

Hinata opened her eyes just to find herself in konoha's hospital.
She blinked trying to comprehend.
Was it a dream?
A nightmare.
Hinata pulled her body up, she looked at her wounds...no, it wasn't a dream.
It was real...
The first thing came to her mind was neji...
Hinata placed both her hands over her eyes as tears rolled down her face...
She murmured...
"Neji..."

To be continued