[ 006 ]

Theme songs

[ Y/n ]

I was back in my bed, staring at the ceiling. The whole situation played over and over again in my head. Run away with him?

My phone buzzed again and again and again. I ignored it and rolled over, closing my eyes and trying to block out the constant buzzing next to me.

Finally I turned my phone on airplane mode and set it on the floor next to my bed. I sighed and laid back down, staring at Finn's jacket that was hanging on my door.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't really have any reason to run away except that I loved Finn so much. There was a tap at my window and I groaned, getting up and opening it. "Finn... What the fuck happened to you?" I whispered as I studied his bruised face.

"I'm leaving. If you don't want to come now I'll tell you where I am and you can come when you're ready but I can't do this anymore. I have to go." I felt my eyes start to fill as I shook my head.

"This isn't fair Finn. You can't leave me here." He shook his head and heaved a breath. "I can't stay here. I'm sorry but I can't." I shook my head and leaned out of my window to hug him.

Finn buried his head into my neck, running his fingers through my hair. "I need you to come with me..." he whispered, his hand stopping to give my shirt a light clutch.

"I'll do dumb things if you're not there... Y/n please, come with me." I sighed and chewed on my nails. "Finn this is-"

"I know it's sudden. I know it's not fair to you and I'm sorry. Please come with me. I'll take you back home if you want to go home but I'm begging you."

I rubbed my forehead and bit my lip in anticipation. "Come wait inside while I pack." I opened my window more so he could crawl in.

I turned around and grabbed a suitcase from my closet. I threw in everything I thought I would need, having trouble picking.

I knew that I had several hundred dollars on my credit card and in my piggy bank so I emptied it into a bag.

Finn and I didn't talk, I just packed and packed.

"I have a duffel bag in the car..." Finn got off my bed and went back to his car.

A moment later he pushed a black duffel bag into my room. I shoved the rest of my belongings into the bag and sighed. My room was almost bare, only a few posters and furniture remained.

I sighed and looked at Finn. He nodded and hauled my bags out to the car.

I grabbed a pencil and paper, writing a note to my parents. I felt the tears in my eyes, knowing I wouldn't see them for a very long time.

"Hey, baby... Ready?" I nodded and grabbed my favorite stuffed animal, pillow, and blanket from my bed.

I crawled out the window and Finn grabbed some of my belongings from me.

We got into the car and I decided not to talk to Finn.  Instead I just put the pillow on the door and tried to sleep.

...