[ 011 ]

The dinner

[ Y/n ]

So far the dinner has gone well. Finn really gets along with Margot's husband. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

That made me enjoy the dinner so much more. "So, how long have you and Finn been together?" Margot asked while Finn and Tom were completely invested in a conversation about business.

"Hmm... Almost a month." Her eyes widened at my response. "No way, you've only been together for a month?! You guys are soulmates. You have to be."

I blushed and bit my lip. Finn's hand was resting on my thigh, as usual. He traced little hearts onto the skin.

"How long have you and Tom been together?" I asked in return, admiring her ring. "Two years. We just had our anniversary."

I beamed and lightly clapped my hands. "Congratulations!" She smiled and thanked me.

We talked for hours until everyone had left. Eventually, Margot and Tom had to leave because they both had work in the morning.

Finn and I were taking out time walking back to the room when we noticed white flakes through the windows.

Despite living in Canada my whole life, I always got excited about the snow. "Come on!" I pulled him away from the elevator and towards the lobby door. "We're not dressed properly!"

I pulled Finn into the snow with me, gawking at its beauty. "So pretty! Take a picture!" I handed Finn his phone from his pocket and stood next to him.

"Okay, smile!" I smiled and Finn took the picture. He took a few more and I pressed a kiss on his cheek. Finn turned his head and our lips collided.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Finn let his hand fall onto my lower back, hugging me closer to him.

We pulled away and stared at each other for a moment. As we took heavy breathes, the air around us seemed to change.

Without hesitation, we were sprinting back to the elevator. We got into it and couldn't wait. Finn's lips pressed against every inch of exposed skin.

When the doors opened, he picked me up and carried me to the room. He unlocked the door and we rushed inside.

Finn dropped me on the bed and we both immediately started to undress. Finn finished first and turned around to his bag. He grabbed something out and turned around.

A tie.

I put my hands above my head and Finn tied them together. He kissed down my body, leaving hickeys in every place he went.

I immediately regretted being so willing to let him tie my hands. I needed to clutch his hair.

Finn laid down and I didn't need him to tell me what to do. I placed my legs over his thighs and leaned down.

My lips met his tip and I started to tease him, only taking in very little. Finn's moans were getting louder as I continued to tease him.

"S-stop it." He demanded. I listened and started to suck him off. Finn's whole body got tense as I started to suck him off.

I lightly hummed and Finn groaned. His reached up and I looked up at him through my eyelashes
He was tugging on his curls, making me so much hornier.