[ 012 ]

All people have two sides

[ Y/n ]

After watching tv for most of the day, Finn finally came back. I happily sat up, excited to see him again.

Finn set some bags down and took his jacket off. "Hey babe, what'd you get?" He stared at the tv, not reacting at all.

I got up and walked over to him, holding one of his button-up shirts closed. I'd put it on earlier when I had to answer the door for room service to get new towels.

I lightly touched his arm and he flinched away. "Oh- sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He shrugged and avoided eye contact.

"Finn? Are you alright?" He shrugged again and walked over to close the curtains. "What're you doing?" Finn muttered a few things and I listened as he undressed.

I took a seat on the bed, anxiety building up in my body. Finn was acting weird and I had a bad feeling as to why.

"Hey-" "Shut up." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Finn what's your probl-" "JESUS! I SAID SHUT UP!"

His sudden shouting made me jump, moving back away from him. He walked into the bathroom and I sat in the dark room, listening to the tv and Finn.

My heart was racing, afraid of this new Finn.

"Y/n, come here." I shakily got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Don't touch this drawer. Ever. If I find out you touched it I'll fucking kill you."

His words didn't seem empty and I nodded. Finn glanced up and I saw how small his pupils were. I walked back over to the bed and sat down.

I know what's happening. I've learned about it. I know what he's done.

I just didn't want to believe it. It's Finn. My Finn. The Finn who buys me pancakes and gives me kisses.

Finn walked out of the bathroom and I cowered on the bed. He laid down and stared at the ceiling. I was shaking, staring at the tv. How could he do this? How could he go out and do fucking drugs? Why did this have to happen to him? To me? This affects us both.

Finn pulled a cigarette out of his bedside table and lit it. He started to smoke and I tried not to gag at the smell. "Why the fuck are you sitting so far away?"

"B-because I'm scared... Of you..." I murmured. "Seriously?" He snapped. I shook my head and leaned close to him. Finn pushed me away a little too hard, causing me to fall off the bed.

My head hit the corner of the bedside table and I was quick to grab it, starting to cry. Finn was acting insane. I couldn't stay here but I couldn't get up and out without him catching me.

I stood up and Finn rolled his eyes. "Stop crying, you're hurting my ears." I bit my lip to muffle my whimpers of pain.

I got in bed with him, laying my head on his shoulder. It throbbed painfully, giving me a headache. Not to mention, I knew I'd have a bruise on my tailbone. I'd fallen on it pretty damn hard.

"F-Finn... Can we please go to sleep?" I asked, knowing he'd sober up. "I'm not tired." He stated, taking another drag. "Well, I am. Please just cuddle me? No tv, no phones, no distractions. J-just me and you."

He huffed and looked at me. "Seriously? You want to sleep?" I nodded eagerly, hoping I'd gotten something done. "After this movie."

I felt like crying, the movie just started. "Finn-" "Shut up or I'll make you." I shut my mouth and stared at the screen.

Finn eventually did get tired and shut the tv off. He put his cigarette out and held out open arms to me.

I was reluctant to crawl into his grasp, part of me convinced it was a trap. I ignored that and pulled his shirt off, scurrying into his embrace.

Finn wrapped his arms around me and I shut my eyes, praying sleep would fix this. Sleep would bring back my sweet Finn.

After a restless few hours, Finn woke up. I was quick to check his pupils, they were normal. I collapsed back into bed and started to cry.

Finn was still pretty drowsy and didn't really know what was going on. Crying made my head hurt so I toned it down. He looked at me and opened his arms.

I crawled into his sweet embrace, holding him as tight as I could. "You scared me! You were a different person... You- you hurt me... Finn, what happened?"

He groaned and ran his hands over my back. "It won't happen again. I just couldn't resist... I'm so pathetic." I shook my head and pulled away from him.

"No, no it's okay. It was just one time. You won't do it again. I know you won't. It's okay Finn." I pulled him back to me, holding him tightly. He cried into my shoulder, fumbling with my hair.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucked up." He whispered. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. "You've made me so so happy. I love you so much. I just-"

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, let's just eat and rest. It'll be okay. It's all going to be okay."

Was it?

Was it really?

And so the book really begins.
Get used to high Finn,
he's going to show up more frequently.