[ 021 ]

Back home

[ Y/n ]

Finn and I were on a plane back to Alaska. He stole his dad's most expensive accessories and I didn't steal anything. I ended up making sure his parents didn't wake up.

It was the most nerve-wracking thing I've ever done. 

Finn laid his head on my shoulder, going through a terrible hangover. I played with his curly hair, feeling myself start to doze off.

Finn started caressing my hand, making it even harder to stay awake.

My eyes shut and I sighed, it felt so nice just to have my eyes closed.

...

When I woke up, I was back in the hotel bed. I sat up and looked around. Finn was outside, smoking. I sighed and got up.

I went outside and took the cigarette from him, putting it out. He sighed and looked over at me, smiling. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Amazing," I mumbled, nodding. He gave a nod back and kissed my forehead. "What're you doing out here?" I asked.

"Trying not to think about how easy my life would be if I were still on drugs." He answered honestly. I nodded and hugged him.

Finn hugged me back, holding my head against his chest. We let go of each other after a moment. "Are you okay? How do you feel? Other than that..." I asked.

Finn shrugged and put his head in his hands. I wrapped my arms around his waist again, holding him.

"I'm so fucking tired..." he cried. I got the feeling that sleep wouldn't do much for his type of tired. I lightly kissed his back, resting my chin on him.

"It's okay Finn," I whispered, looking out at the snow. "I just wish I weren't me..." he mumbled. I closed my eyes and gripped him tighter as the wind blew.

Finn nudged me off and put his big hoodie on me. I thanked him and he picked me up. I laughed as Finn kissed me.

"How mad would you be if I threw you off of the balcony?" He whispered, kissing my cheek. "I think I'd die." I argued, crossing my arms.

Finn hummed and looked over the edge. "No, I don't think you would." I shook my head and laughed. "We're on the top floor Finn, if you throw me I will make you sleep on the floor.

He sighed and lightly kissed my lips. "That's a risk I'm willing to take." Within a split second, Finn threw me off the balcony.

I screamed for a moment before landing in soft snow. A second later Finn jumped, landing near me. I laid in the snow, trying to catch my breath.

Finn walked over laughing, brushing snow out of his hair. "That was so fun!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and tried to get away from him.

"Hey be careful the-" I started sliding backward, making my eyes widen. I turned around and closed my eyes as I slid down the snow hill.

I got to the bottom and slid a little further on ice that coated the sidewalk. Finn slid down a moment later, holding his hands in front of his mouth.

I stood up, walking away from him. I could hear him pleading for me to wait. Finn eventually caught up, leaning down and wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you hurt?" He asked. "Emotionally." I answered. Finn laughed and kissed the side of my head. "Am I still sleeping on the floor?"

"... Of course you are dickhead."