[ 007 ]

Plane rides

[ Y/n ]

Finn and I were sitting next to each other, my head resting on his shoulder. He had fallen asleep long ago, his head laying on top of mine.

I clutched his hand as tight as I could, trying to get some rest as well. My heart was racing, I didn't like flying.

Finn stirred and I stiffened, hoping I hadn't woken him somehow. He pressed a light kiss onto my head and cuddled closer to me.

"I think I drooled on your head..." He mumbled sitting up. "Yeah, hold on." I rolled my eyes while Finn wiped his drool off my hair.

"Sleep well?" I asked, leaning over to hug his waist. He hummed and placed his hand on my arm. "I always sleep better with you." I smiled and looked up at him, silently demanding a kiss.

Finn obliged and lightly pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed his cheek after. "I'm going to check on Pickle really quickly..." Finn whispered, kissing my hand before letting it go.

He stood up and walked past me easily as we had too much leg room. I sat and stared at my bag in front of me.

I was terrified, too scared to move out of my seat. The plane shook a little and I held onto the arm rest for dear life.

Finn came back and sat down, talking about how Pickle was fine, sleeping soundly. I nodded and as soon as he settled in I practically jumped into his arms.

"Scared of the turbulence?" He asked, rubbing my head lightly. I nodded and Finn continued to soothe me. "We've only got a few more hours and we'll be free. Free together." He reminded me.

I nodded and exhaled the breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Finn pulled out his phone to take a few pictures with me. I laughed as he made dumb faces. I soon forgot about how afraid I was and proceeded to act just as stupid as Finn so he could take pictures.

After we took plenty of silly photos, Finn wanted a few cute ones. We took a few cute photos and Finn was satisfied.

He seemed so happy, happier than he'd ever seemed in Vancouver. Just being near him was different, even more pleasant.

I liked it, I was really liking this Finn. I could feel the regret degrading as Finn and I talked. I was almost okay with the fact that I had run away...

Probably because I'd run ways with Finn... Finn makes everything okay.

Right?

Enjoy sweet boy Finn
while he's still here ;)
Sorry the chapter is short!
I know my chapters are typically
1-2 thousand words and this was
only 420 or smth. (Hell yeah.)
Anyways, shits going to hit the fan soon.
I hope you're prepared