[ 020 ]

A night to remember
Sensitive content warning! —

[ Y/n ]

Finn and I ran out of the ballroom, through the crowd, and upstairs. We got into his room and started to giggle.

Finn and I looked at each other as he grabbed my hand. "I love you." He whispered. Even though this wasn't our first time saying it, I was anxious about the situation.

"I love you too..." I whispered to him. Finn leaned down and kissed me, cupping my cheeks. It was a soft kiss, just the way I liked. My hands held his arms as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

Finn exhaled through his nose and pressed my back up against the door. He moved down to my neck and I closed my eyes. "Finn... We can't have sex..." I whispered. "I have condoms." He replied.

I bit my lip as he felt me up. There was a knock at the door, making him sigh. He pulled away and we stepped away from the door. Finn opened it and we stared at the small crowd outside.

Jack, Millie, and Jackson were all standing there. Millie was pinching Jackson's cheeks, getting on his nerves.

He ran and hid behind me while I hid behind Finn. Millie stepped into the room and Finn walked out, shutting the door behind himself and Jack.

"Y/n you look so beautiful!" Mille exclaimed as I sat on the bed with Jackson. "Thank you. Why aren't you dressed up?" Mille shrugged and laid on Finn's bed with us. "I'm not allowed to go downstairs. Last time I got drunk and embarrassed my family." She mumbled.

"You drink?" I asked. "Well, I wouldn't if Finn didn't. When he's drunk though he's more of the quiet type. He keeps to himself. I'm the opposite." I nodded and played rock, paper, scissors with Jackson.

"How'd you two meet?" I asked. "School." She replied. Jackson beat me and I smiled, giving him a fist bump. "What do you think they're doing?" I asked.

"Finn's buying d-r-u-g-s no doubt." Without saying anything I moved Jackson off my lap and exited the room. I looked around for Finn but didn't see him.

I started rushing down the hall, opening the doors and looking in rooms. There were so many I couldn't keep track of which rooms I'd looked in and which ones I hadn't.

I opened the door to one room and found them. Jack was smoking and Finn was sitting in a chair across from him. They both looked at me and I rushed in.

I grabbed Finn, yanking him out of the chair, and pulled him out of the room. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop it!" Finn pulled his arm away and glared at me.

"The fuck is wrong with you Finn?" I whispered harshly. "Me? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He whispered back.

"You said you'd be clean!" I stared at him while his face contorted several times. "I don't have any drugs. Search me for all I care."

I stared at him for a moment before stepping over to him and feeling for anything. When I found nothing, I was immediately extremely embarrassed.

"Finn... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have believed Millie. I should've known you wouldn't-"

"Forget it. I'm going to shower."