[ 013 ]

Hospital visits

[ Y/n ]

It's been a few weeks since the incident and Finn has been getting high more frequently.

I kept telling myself he'd stop. He'd get better. Yet he only got worse.

On top of that, I had something important to tell him. Something that could tear our world apart. Something that could really fuck this up.

Finn was at a meeting today, he'd done two lines of whatever the fuck it was before he left. I was still in bed.

I hate myself for letting him do it. For not saying anything. I just can't find it in me to tell him to stop.

I got up after he left, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Look in the drawer.

I had been having urges recently. Urges to look in the drawer. What is he hiding? What is so bad I can't see it?

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Before I could open the door, a note on the front door made me stop. I walked over grabbed it.

Be back at lunch. Please feed Pickle for me. Love you.

I crumpled the note up and threw it in the garbage. I walked over to Pickle's cage and picked up the feeding tongs.

I grabbed the little carrier of crickets and opened it. I grabbed a cricket and tossed it into the tank. I did this a few more times before closing both the tank and the carrier.

I walked over to the bathroom and stood at the door. I was starting to have second thoughts. What am I going to find in there? What's that bad?

I don't want Finn to hurt me. If he found out I'd be betraying him... As if I'm not already betraying him by just thinking about it.

I sat down in the mini kitchen and stared at the bathroom door. It was so tempting. It was so hard to ignore it.

I got up and paced around, weighing out the good and the bad. Just as I went to open it there was a knock on the door.

I froze for a moment before realizing that Finn had a key.

I opened the door and Margot walked in. "Did you tell him?" She asked, excitedly. "Hello to you too. No, I didn't." She groaned and went to sit on my bed.

"Is that-" "A frog? Yes. Her name is Pickle." Margot laughed and I relaxed. She's the closest friend I've had in a very long time.

We laid together in my bed, eating snacks, and watching trashy reality tv. "Men are trash." She mumbled out of nowhere.

"Not Timothée Chalamet." I answered. She hummed and nodded. "He's the only exception."

After a few hours, it was getting dark. "When's Finn coming back?" I shrugged and chewed on my nail. "He said lunch..." I picked my phone up to text them and felt my heart race.

139 texts from My love
6 missed calls from My love

He's going to fucking kill me. "H-he's coming home soon." I said anxiously. "Alright. Want me to st-" "Nope, I'm okay. I'll see you later." She nodded reluctantly and got out of bed.