First Dinner in the Bytehouse

Montys pov- I finally finished unpacking and went out of my room to get some water, Everything was peaceful, everybody was still in their rooms. i walked over and got a cup then walked over to the fridge to get some ice, but then i heard what sounded like someone fell. i looked around the corner and saw that Sebbs door was cracked i looked and Sebb on the floor, i rushed in to his room to see if he was okay. I bent down to see him laughing, he saw me and sat up i looked at him and asked "you okay?" he laughed once more then told me "yeah i fine i was trying to hang those plants but i fell." he started laughing again this time it made me smile. I stood up and held my hand down to help him up, he looked up at me and took my hand then he stood up. he was still looking up at me just then he asked "do you think you could help me hang this up?" i nodded and then reached up to put the plants on his wall. I didn't want to say anything but i could tell Sebb was insecure about his height, he didn't like having to ask for my help. I finished hanging the plants and turned to Sebb who was laying on his back on his bed, he was just staring at the ceiling, i decided to be brave for once and i laid down next to him, he continued to stare at the ceiling. I broke the silence by saying " you know its not all that great being tall" i looking over at him. he scoffed and then looked at me, "I'm serious" i said to him "do you know how many times i have hit my head on door frames and have been laughed at for it" i heard him laugh after i said that which made me laugh. we continued laughing while just laying there on his bed.

time skip-

Sebbs Pov- Me and Monty were laugh and having a good time and then Kt came in and said "mont i have been looking for you" Monty sat up still smiling "sorry" monty said Kt giggled and and said "no monty I'm glad you and Sebb are becoming friends." I sat up and smiled then looked at monty who was smiling at me. Kt grinned and then told us to come with her into the kitchen because dinner had arrived. Monty stood up and started to follow Kt before he was completely out of my room he turned around and asked if i was coming, i shook my head and got up. Everyone sat down at the table and Kt passed out the food i was sitting next to monty which oddly made me happy. You see my connection with Monty was strange to me because it usually takes me a while before I'm comfortable with someone, Like me and Kt i have known her since we were little kids and i trust her fully. But when i was with monty i felt comfortable, like i didn't have to feel shy around him which was very very strange to me. i snapped back to reality and started to eat my veggie burger, then Kt pulled out her phone and said "I'm going to make a tiktok of this because its our first dinner in the Bytehouse!" everyone shouted "yay" everyone was laughing and smiling, it was fun and exciting.

time skip-

Montys Pov- after dinner everyone said goodnight to one another and then headed to their rooms, everyone except Sebb he was sitting on the couch in the living room. i walked into the living room and saw Sebb on his phone, i quietly looked around the corner to see what he was looking at. I was kinda shocked to see that he was my tiktok page, he was scrolling through my videos. I went to go back to my room but one of the floor boards creeped i heard him get up so i quickly turned around and acted like i had just came out of my room for some water. he came to the hall way and saw me, he looked confused "Uhh hey what are you doing up" he said "umm i came out to get some water" i replied yawning. He looked at me like he was nervous or something. i smiled softy then went into the kitchen for some water. Sebb grabbed his phone off the couch and went towards his room, he smiled at me and said "goodnight mont". i smiled back and said "night Sebb". i was leaning against the counter drinking my water and thinking about Sebb, i couldn't stop myself either so i decided to go to my room and try to get some sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________Hope you guys enjoyed!

Word count is 824