Timothy part three

This chapter talks about a sensitive topic, it could be triggering for some.

Montys POV- Surprisingly when we left for the event we didn't even have to take a car, It was only a quick five minute walk. When we arrived we were greeted by my fans, it made me happy seeing all these people that support us. I wanted to get a few videos but when I went to grab y phone from my pocket I realized it wasn't there. I started to think about what happened before we left, I remembered setting my phone down in the bathroom when I was changing but I don't remember grabbing it when I walked out. Ugh I had left my phone back at the AirBnB. We only had 30 more minutes until we had to be backstage, I turned to Sebb and got closer to him so he could hear me over all the noise. "I left my phone at the AirBnB I'm going to go get it" "okay just hurry" Sebb replied. I nodded then started toward the exit. I quickly ran down the street and turned a couple times but finally made it back. Once I opened the door I remembered that Timothy could still be here so I wanted to be quiet hoping that I wouldn't have to see him. I turned in to the living room and started up the stairs. I walked into my room and was froze. I saw Timothy laying on the bed facing the door, "I knew you would come back for me" He said smirking at me. I immediately felt uncomfortable, I decided to just ignore him and go straight to the bathroom and get my phone so I could get out of here as quickly as possible. I went into the bathroom and saw my phone laying on the counter, I grabbed it and turned around to walk out. But just before I could Timothy came over and stood into the door way blocking my way out. "Going somewhere?" He asked, This time he came into the bathroom and shut the door, At this moment I wasn't just Uncomfortable I was scared.. He kept getting closer and closer to me, "Timothy I should really get back." I said. "Oh you friends can wait, its our time right now Monty" He said his voice stern. Every time he took a step towards me I took a step back but eventually I found myself up against the wall with Timothy standing directly in around of me. He put both his hands on each sides of me also pinning my arms down, which prevented any chance of me getting away from him. He started to lean in but every time he did I turned my head away so he could kiss me. I could tell this was starting to frustrate him, "You don't have to act like you don't want this Monty, Its just us", He said but I still continued to turn away from him. Eventually he got angry and raised one hand, He grabbed my face and he wasn't gentle. He forced me to face him and pressed his lips on mine. I just stood there not being able to doing anything about what was happening. I refused to kiss Timothy back no matter how scared I was of what he might do to me if I don't. When he finally stopped he just stared at me for a second "See Monty I knew you wanted me" he said. I was disgusted by him, I wanted nothing to do with him, This is wrong. Little did I know it was about to get worse. Timothy stood there for a few moments longer just looking at me, But then he smirked and took his hand off my face and onto my chest. "Why don't we move on to something else..." he said still smirking at me. He started to move his hand lower and lower until he reached my belt. No please no...why is this happening.....He removed his other hand and started to unbuckle my belt but I realized that I could turn away from him because his hands weren't pinning me down anymore. I quickly turned away from him. "Awh don't be shy Monty..." He said but I just stayed put and didn't say anything. That didn't stop him from wrapping his hands around my waist from behind, "come on lets go to the bed you might be more comfortable there" He whispered then grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bedroom and onto the bed. I felt as if I couldn't breathe or move...I was completely still. I felt his hand touch me, his hand cold as ice against my skin. He kissed my neck and continued to get lower, lower... "No...pl-please" I managed to mumble, but he just continued to undress me....I quickly felt myself get numb...I didn't feel anything...

Kt"s POV- It was almost time for everyone to go backstage when I realized that Monty wasn't back yet. Sebb had told all of us that he had left to go get his phone. But it was strange that he was taking so long considering that he knew we had to be backstage. It was so unlike him. "Sebb I think I'm going to go back and see what's taking him so long.." "you think something could be wrong?" "I didn't say that I just wonder what he could be doing that is taking him so long" "I should go" "no Sebby you just got verified on TikTok, you deserve to go out there and be appreciated" "ok Kt but if anything is wrong-" "you'll be the first one I call Sebb" "alright try to hurry" "I will and try not to worry I'm sure he is fine". I turned towards the exit and left. As I was walking I was thinking about what he could be doing, did he lay down for a moment and fall asleep? Maybe he couldn't find his phone? And then I remembered who else could there, we didn't see him when we left but that doesn't mean he left..𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑦... oh no.I immediately started running. Once I arrived I noticed the door was still unlocked and quickly ran in, "Monty! Monty!" I screamed but there was no answer. I thought about it for a moment and then realized they would be upstairs because that's the first place Monty would go looking for his phone. I ran up the stairs and reached sebb and montys door, I was scared for what was going to be behind this door. I took a deep breath and opened it. What I saw made my heart drop, I had no words. Monty was literally sobbing as Timothy sat on top of him kissing his chest. "What the f*ck" Timothy sat and looked at me when I spoke, "we are-" Timothy started but I walked over and pushed him off of Monty. I sat down next to Monty and covered his body with a blanket then laid his head in my lap, as he still sobbed. "I'm so sorry Monty" I said trying to comfort him. "S-Sebby" I heard him mumble, I got into my pocket and quickly called Sebb. "You need to get back to the AirBnB now.." "Kt what going on?" "Just get here." After that I hung up and looked down at Monty, "he is on his way" I said covering him more. "Forgetting someone?" I heard a voice say, I turned my head to the side and saw Timothy standing there. "You need to leave Timothy" I said sternly. He just laughed and got closer to me and Monty, "I won't leave without him" he said. "Leave Timothy this isn't right your not thinking clearly.." "I'm thinking perfectly clear Kate, Monty is mine.." "Monty is not property for you to own". Then I heard the door downstairs open and knew that Sebb was here, he didn't waste any time running up the stairs and into the room. He immediately looked at Monty still sobbing in lap. He started to walk towards us but Timothy stoped him, "I can't let you near him right now" Timothy said. Just then Sebbs mood changed to anger, "Get out of my way" "no" "leave now" Sebb said his tone stern and cold, Timothy moved out of Sebbs way and left the room. Sebb sat next to Monty annd grabbed his hand, "it's okay Monty he's gone". I felt so awful for Monty and I needed to tell the others what happened, "I should tell the others" "yeah I'll stay here with him". Sebb laid down next to Monty and Monty moved onto Sebbs chest, they held each other tightly..

________________________________okay everyone sorry to say but I won't be publishing a new chapter until after the 13th because I have a family matter..I apologize.
I appreciate every single one of you 💜
Word count-1505