The Girl

(This part contains self harm and could be triggering for some so please if you think you could be triggered skip this chapter ) 

Sebbs Pov- It was only 11pm and i couldn't stop thinking about Monty, i needed a distraction luckily i knew exactly who to text. i texted Mae and asked her to come over and of course she said she would be right over. Not even 20 minutes later she texted me she was out side. As i quietly went towards the door i thought i heard a noise coming from the hallway but i just ignored it and kept walking. i opened the door and took her hand and we went into my bedroom....you can guess what happened. 

Montys Pov- When i woke i was confused, i remembered falling asleep on Sebbs shoulder during the movie. But i woke up in my bed, covered up and my glasses were on the table next to me. I thought about it for a moment and then it hit me Sebb must of carried me in here i knew that had to be it because their was no other way i could of gotten back in my room without getting woken up. it was sweet of him to cover me and-  just then i heard a noise it sounded like someone was up. i got up and went in to the hallway trying to stay quiet,the hallway was all dark so i guess i couldn't be seen because when i got near the end of the hallway i saw Sebb i think he heard me but he looked around and saw nobody so he continued to open the front door and grabbed a girls hand, then they went into Sebbs room. I felt the same pain in my chest again, but i didn't know why....I went back into my room and tried to sleep but i didn't mange to fall asleep until like 3am... 

Kt's Pov- I woke up at 9am and noticed lily was already up, I went into the kitchen and Lily was eating some cereal and scrolling through tiktok on her phone. "good morning" lily said smiling at me, i smiled back at her and walked over to the cabinet to get something to eat. Just then Monty came kinda stumbling as he walked, i looked him as he sat down and yawned.  His eyes had small little bags under them as if he didn't get much sleep. He looked over at me and smiled i smiled back at him and then said "are you okay mont?" He got up and started to open the cabinet as i sat down with my cereal, he turned towards me and smiled "y-yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't i be?' he said and then sat down with his cereal. i looked at him with a concerned look on my face "mont i can tell you didn't get much sleep last night" i said to him, He just laughed and said "fine fine you caught me i was up half the night on tiktok, i dont know why but i wasn't tired  at all last night." I smile back at him and said "oh well if that happens again come to me i could give you some melatonin that i have because sometimes i have trouble sleeping too."  "thanks Kt." he said grinning. After breakfast everyone was in the living room even Shauni and jake, we were all messing around, monty was hitting me with a pillow and Jake and Shauni we tossing a ball back and fourth with each other. then out of no where Lily came up and started tickling Monty he fell down on to the couch and then i sat up and started helping lily tickle Monty. everyone was having a really good time until Sebbs door opened, everyone looked over and out of Sebbs room came a girl, her hair was messed up and she was wearing some shorts with a white see-through shirt. everyone sat up and looked at her, she was holding her shoes in her hands as she just stood there, she Smiled at us and then walked towards the door to leave she waved at us as she left and shut the front door behind her. I looked down at Monty who looked a little upset, just then He looked at me and said "i have to go to the bathroom ill be right back." he quickly got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Every one was just looking at each other kinda shocked that Sebb hadn't mentioned this girl before. Something was off. 

Sebbs Pov- When i woke up Mae was already gone which means that the whole squad probably saw her leave and i already knew i was going to be questioned, don't get me wrong i love my friends but sometimes its difficult and thats okay because everyone goes through stuff sometimes and just keeps their life a little more private then usual. thats the best part about my friends they understood me better than anyone. i laid in my bed for another 20 minutes before my stomach started to growl. I got up and came out of my room and went into the kitchen to get something to eat then Kt came in and crossed her arms i turned around and smiled at her then she began to speak and i stopped her and said "look i know i know you saw Mae and probably want to know who she is and everything abut her but i promise  it was just a one time thing nothing serious, Me and her already agreed it was nothing serious." Kt came closer to me and looked at me with a smirk on her face and then said "its okay Sebb we are not judging you and you don't have to tell me anything about her if it was just a one time thing, just next time at least try to sneak her out so i can laugh at you." We both laughed and then i continued to make myself something to eat. 

Montys Pov- After seeing that girl come out of Sebbs room i ran to the bathroom because i felt that pain again, only this time it lasted longer. I tried to think about other things but i couldn't not soon after i felt tear run down my cheek. Why do i keep getting this pain what was it and why does it happen anytime i saw Sebb with that girl. I needed to make this pain stop in any way i could. I opend the bathroom cabinet and pulled out my razor blade, another tear fell down my cheek,  i rolled up my sleave and pushed the razor against my skin, then i slid the razor across my wrist causing blood to drip down on to the sink. i did this a few times, it was distracting me from the pain i my chest, but soon there was a knock on the door. i jumped a little and recognized the voice it was Kt, i told her to give me a second and i would be out. I turned on the sink and cleaned off the razor then i washed the blood off my wrist and the sink then i put my sleeve down and left the bathroom. I walked right past kt and went straight to my room. 

Kt's Pov- Monty practically ran out of the bathroom and straight in to his room. something was off, of course i was going to check on him but i had to use the bathroom first. I used the bathroom then went to wash my hands, as i was washing my hands i looked down at the sink and noticed what looked like a drop of blood on the edge of the sink. I  opened the cabinet there was a razor blade that was wet, so i knew it had been washed off. i thought about it for a quick moment then ran out of the bathroom to Montys room, when i entered his room i saw him facing his blank wall curled up on the left side of his bed. i walked over to him and sat next to him, i grabbed his hand told him "mont whatever your going through I'm hear for you, please tell me whats wrong"  He sat up and hugged me i heard him start crying and he said "well that just it, i don't know whats wrong." i hugged him tighter "don't worry mont you'll figure it out but you can't go hurting yourself like this, it not going to help you in any way." He pulled away from the hug and said " I'm sorry and i won't do it again." I smiled at him and then he yawned and said he was going to take a nap. i hugged him one last time and left the room. i went back to the bathroom to clean up the sink before anyone else saw. i was grabbing some cleaner to wipe off the blood when Sebb came in and asked what i was doing  and then he looked at the sink. He looked shocked and asked what happened. "who's blood is that?" he asked with a very concerned look on his face. i sighed and didn't know what to say i wasn't sure if Monty would be okay with him knowing. But Sebbs smart and figured it out, because Monty was the only one not in the living room or kitchen when Sebb came out of his room, Sebb stared at me for a moment and then he said "its Montys isn't it?"  I didn't say anything and that was when his facial expression changed to one i have never seen, it was a mix of anger and sadness, just then he ran down the hallway to Montys room he swung open the door and shut it behind him, i just let him because i figured if anyone was going to calm Monty down it was Sebb. 

Sebbs Pov- As soon as i found out what Monty did to himself i felt my blood rush i was sad for him but i was angry at myself for letting him hurt himself. i rushed to his room which woke him up, he quickly sat up as i sit down next to him, he looks at me confused. "show me your wrist" i said. He shook his head no and i don't know why but i grabbed his arm and quickly moved his sleeve so i could see his wrist, he had a look of sadness and shock on his face. I pulled him in for a hug and told him "its okay your going to be fine". then i broke the hug and placed my hands on his shoulders , i looked him right in his bright brown eyes and said "you can't ever hurt yourself like this again, okay?" he looked back at me and said "okay". i pulled him in for another hug and i don't know how it happened but i laid on his bed, Still holding Monty. When laid down Montys head was on my chest, it was nice and soon after i fell asleep with Monty in my arms. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying this story. 

Word count 1903