Ex-Girlfriend

Sebb's POV-  This morning started off a little rocky and confusing. If I'm being honest I'm still a little confused. This morning was the first time I had every met any of Monty's family, which I was very excited about until this morning. Why didn't Monty tell his dad I was his boyfriend. Monty told me that when he came out, he told his whole family...Including his dad. So why didn't Monty tell them. Is he ashamed of me? Maybe he thinks our relationship won't let and its not worth telling his family about us.. My mind kept coming up with new reasons every second I sat here with Monty's dad eyeing me. I hurried to finish my food so I could get away from this uncomfortable moment. Once I cleared my plate I excused myself and started to walk down the hall to Monty's room. I was stopped by Jefery who was signaling for me to follow him. I wasn't really in the mood to do anything but I also didn't want to come off as rude so I followed him. We ended up in the backyard. I watched as Jefery grabbed a ball and then looked towards me. "you'll have to excuse my dads behavior Sebb. He's not like that all the time, He just hasn't seen Monty in a while and then wasn't really prepared to see him with a boyfriend" Jefery explained. "Y-yeah wait how did you know me and Monty were-" "Monty told me, he told everyone besides our dad. He has been so happy ever since he met you, he called us right after you two admitted everything to your friends."  Hearing what Jefery just said made me feel a lot better about  this morning. "What are you two doing?" A voice said coming from behind me, It turned out to be Queenie. "well I was just about to ask Sebb to play ball with me" Jefery explained. "Ohh can I join" Queenie asked taking the from Jefery and running in to the grass. We followed her and then started kicking the ball back and forth between the three of us. Queenie was asking me a lot of questions but she was just trying to get to know me, so It didn't bother me. After about an hour outside kicking the ball around and answering thousands of questions I told Jefery and Queenie I was going to go see what Monty was doing considering the fact that I hadn't seen him  at all in the past hour. I went back inside to see Monty's dad sitting on the couch, but Monty wasn't with him. I assumed he would be in his room so I started to turn until Monty's dad saw me, "If your looking for Monty he's not here, He said he was going for a walk." He said standing up and walking right past me into the kitchen. I found it weird that Monty didn't ask for me to go with him, let alone not even telling me he was leaving. Monty never really likes to do things alone, but I guess he might of just needed some alone time. I decided to just go to his room and text Kt, I kinda miss it there with everyone so it would be nice to see what everyone is doing. I texted Kt and instead of just texting she Face timed me. 

(so heres how how phone calls are going to work in this story    -K stands for Kt-   -L stands for Loz-   -E stands for Em-   -Ly stands for Lily-   -S stands for Sebb-   -M stands for Monty-   this is just kinda easier for me :)

K- Hey Sebb 

S- heyy 

K- so how's it going with Monty's family?  

S- Well his sister and his older brother like me I think, But I don't know about Monty's dad. 

K- Just give him time to get to know you Sebb, You haven't even been there for a whole day yet. 

S- Anyway enough about here, How are things over there? 

K- There great actually our manger just gave us some really good news, but I want to tell you and Monty so where is he? 

S- actually he's not here right now..

K- Where did he go? 

S- That's the thing I don't know. 

K- what do you mean? He didn't tell you? 

S- Well I was outside playing ball with Monty's siblings and then I came inside to check on him and then his dad said he went for a walk. I found it weird because you know Mont, he doesn't like to be alone. I mean he didn't even tell me he was leaving.