Mistake

Kt's Pov- I was just sitting on the couch with Lily because Loz decided to go get Monty and talk to him, Em said she was going to go do something I wasn't really listening because I got distracted by a nonfiction on my phone. It said that Sebb had posted a new tiktok, I clicked on it and it took me right to the video, At first I was kinda shocked at what saw, It was Monty and Sebb they had made a tiktok that made it look like they kissed. Only it looked real as if they really did kiss. I got up off the couch and went to talk to Sebb. I knocked on his door and he said come in, when I walked in he was laying on his bed. He sat up "oh hey Kt" he said, "Sebb I have a question." I said walking over to him. "Yeah?" he said, I turned on my phone and went back to the tiktok "what is this?" I asked. He just smiled and explained "Well me and Monty have been getting a lot of comments of people saying they think we are together or that they think we would be cute together, and when I saw a video of two other people doing that I thought that all our viewers would like it if me and Monty did it too". I just smiled at him "are you sure thats all it is Sebb?" I heard him sigh and then say "Kt I can't" "you cant what Sebb?" "I can't pretend anymore" he said "then don't Sebb. Talk to me". I said while rubbing his shoulder, He started to explain everything to me, Starting with how he has been trying to hide the way he felt towards Monty and then ending with how they kissed. I already knew how Sebb felt and now he was admitting it to himself, Finally. " Sebb I think you need to talk to Monty and tell him how you feel" I told him. He turned to face me the second I said that and then he said "No.... Kt he is happy with Loz." I looked at him, smiled and said "Sebb if Monty was happy with Loz he wouldn't of kissed you, Just think about that" After that I got up and left his room. I think him and Monty should just admit how they feel about one another, it would save them all of these complicated situations. Why can't they just be honest with each other. I looked back down at my phone it was now close to 9 pm and I wanted to shower before bed so I went to take a shower.

Sebbs Pov- How did Kt seem to always be right, No matter the situation she gave the best advice  and was right literally all the time. I knew she was right yet again, that I should just talk to Monty but I couldn't convince myself to do it. This is awful, what was I supposed to do. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen, It was almost dark out so I wanted to eat a little something before I went to sleep. Even though I already knew I wasn't going to get much if any sleep at all tonight. I grabbed a granola bar and sat down at the table on my phone, Lily came in yawning, She got a cup of water then said "goodnight Sebb" then left. I kept thinking about what Kt said "if Monty was happy would Loz he would of kissed you". I wanted to go talk to Monty like Kt said I should but I just couldn't, I finished eating then went back towards my room, I paused for a second and looked at Montys door, I want to go into his room and tell him how I feel but I-.... Before I could finish my thought I realized I need to tell him, I can no longer live like this. I walked down the hallway to his door, I paused again before opening it. But when I did, I instantly had regret. This was a mistake, What I saw shocked me and I felt hurt. I quickly ran out of the room before I could see anything else...... 

________________________________________________________________________________Ok so like I know this chapter is extremely short but its what goes best for the story, Sorry... 

Word count 743