Movie Night

Kt's Pov- its been a whole two weeks since everyone moved in and the bytehouse was created, everyone was happy but the two that stick out the most to me were Monty and Sebb. They were becoming close friends which was kinda strange because it didn't suit either of their personalities to trust another person so quickly. I mean me and Sebb have known each other since we were little so he trusts me because he knows me and i know him, but even with that being said he still does not even tell me stuff sometimes. And Monty is shy and doesn't get comfortable with very many people, so the fact that they were so close in only two weeks it was weird. i tuned over to Lily she was scrolling through her Instagram and then realized i was awake so she turned to face me, "what on your mind?" she asked me "nothing I'm just trying to think of an activity we can all do together because everyone has sorta been doing their own thing, i just want us all to be together and do something together." i sigh and slammed my hands against the bed. lily smiled and told me "how about a movie night?" i looked at her in excitement "Thats a great idea!" i jumped up out of bed and lily got all excited and asked "what are we gonna watch Kt?" i thought about for a moment and then i thought "we will watch mean girls!" i said. lily then got out of bed and she opened the door and said she was going to go get something to eat, i told her to wait for me. as we both went into the kitchen we heard music when we entered we saw Monty singing while he was cooking, and then Sebb was dancing while making coffee both of them just singing and every now and then locking eyes, but over all they were having a good time. i walked in to the kitchen, lily following behind me and then Sebb noticed us and came over and told us monty was cooking pancakes, then Sebb grabbed me and started to dance with me in the kitchen. Then Monty turned around and told Sebb to turn down the music because the food was done. Lily went upstairs and got Shauni and Jake everyone came down and we all ate together. I stood up and told everybody about the movie night i had planed it would be this Saturday at 8, everyone was happy and excited about it. it felt good to see everyone doing so well.

Sebbs Pov- after breakfast I went to tell everyone i was going out for a little. Everyone was in the living room except Monty, i knew he was probably in my room making tiktoks or taking picture i don't know why but he loves using my wall with the plants as his background for things like that. i went in to my room and saw him setting up his phone like he was getting ready to take some pictures, i told him i was going out for a while and i would be back he smiled at me and then i left . i didn't tell anyone where i was going because i didn't want them to get on me about what Iwas doing. Anyway i have been talking to this girl for a while her name was Mae she and i started talking about one week ago she said she wanted to meet me in person so i told her to meet me at this cafe a few blocks away from the house. when i went inside the cafe there she sat, she was very pretty but i didn't want something too serious right now because of my past but she was a pretty girl and she thought i was a not so bad looking guy just two people wanting to have some fun, Just put two and two together.

time skip-

Montys pov- when i woke up i was some how in Sebbs bed but he wasn't there, i went out to the living room to see if Sebb had fallen asleep on the couch but he was no where to be found. Then lily and Kt came and got me saying that Shauni had fixed some home made yogurt for breakfast. i followed lily and Kt in to the kitchen and asked Kt if she had heard from Sebb, she shook her head no. as i sat down i looked at the empty chair next to me and i thought about Sebb. Kt saw me and asked me if i wanted to go on a walk with her, i shook my head yes then finished eating. when is finished I left to go get my shoes. Then met Kt at the front door but just as me and Kt opened the door right there stood Sebb his hair was a mess, his eyes red as if he hadn't slept, his shirt was half way unbuttoned and when he walked in we could smell the strong sent of drinks, he walked right passed everyone and went to his room. Kt jokingly said 'well looks like Sebb had some fun" everybody laughed i had to pretend to laugh for some reason. Then i felt this pain in my chest i-it felt kinda like- i don't know. Kt told me that she probably should go check on Sebb so the walk would have to wait i told her i understood and went to my room to try and take my mind off Sebb.

Sebbs Pov- I knew when i came home everyone was going to judge but i wanted to shower and relax last night was insane that girl Mae threw a party and then she led upstairs and I'm not going into detail. Then when i woke up it was 8am i tried to find my clothes and leave, when i arrived home Monty and Kt opened the door it looked like they were going some where, but Kt stayed and helped me get cleaned up from this stupid hang over, then when i was feeling better after a lot of pain killers, my mind just went back to thinking about Monty.

Montys Pov- about two hours later Kt came into my room she sighed and sat next to me "Sebbs doing better, i got him to shower and get cleaned up but when he was finally all relaxed he asked where you were" Kt told me. I sat up and looked at her she smiled then said "you should go be there with him Monty" then she hugged me and left the room, i got up and walked to Sebbs door, i opened the door and walked over to the other side of Sebbs bed i sat down and Sebb smiled. i smiled back at him and said "tonights movie night, if you still want to join us." He stood up and said "of course id never miss time with my friends." We both giggled and left Sebbs room, when we got into the living room everybody was already sitting down me and Sebb sat at the end of the couch right next to each other. Kt pressed play and popcorn was passed around and i only had a little bit of it before Kt and lily had a popcorn war right next to me and Sebb which also means popcorn was all over me and Sebb, we just laughed about it though. Shauni and Jake were the lucky ones they were in the chair in the far left corner cuddled up together so no popcorn was thrown at them. Then a few minutes later everything calmed down.

Sebbs Pov- After lily and Kt's popcorn fight everything calmed down and we all started watching the movie again. About 30 minutes later we were near the end of the movie when i felt something on my shoulder, i looked over and Monty had fallen asleep on my shoulder. When the movie was over everyone went to their rooms, i didn't want to wake Monty he looked so peaceful sleeping on my shoulder. i carefully wrapped my arm around him then i put my other arm around his legs and gently picked him up and carried him to his room i laid him on his bed and covered him up, I looked at his face and took off his glasses i laid them on the table next to him, then i shut the door and went back in to the living room it was a mess and i wasn't tired. So i decided to clean it up. After i cleaned up the mess in the living room, i went to my room and just laid in my bed, i kept thinking about Monty and his head on my shoulder, It was adorable, he was ador-..... I caught myself mid-thought and shook my head i-i-m not g-g-ay I stuttered in my head.

____________________________________

hope you enjoyed this part it took me a minute but here it is.

thanks for reading!

word count 1528