The party

(so like I know its no where near halloween right now but we just gonna pretend it is)

General Pov- It has been about another month since everyone moved into the Bytehouse, There have been ups and down and arguments but overall everyone was really happy. Sebb and Monty have established they are only friends, they were close friends, they did everything they could together. The group also uploaded two more Youtube videos, They try to go live as much as possible. The group decided to also get a manger to keep up with things, keep them productive as Kt put it. The mangers name is Lucy, she was amazing the whole group loved her. Kt was sitting on the couch with Lilly they were scrolling through tiktok when Kt's phone went off. She got excited realizing who it was, It was Emily. Emily was a close friend of Kt's, Emily is the reason that Kt and the squad knew Lauren or Loz as everyone likes to call her. Kt immediately answered "Heyyyy, Gosh it feels like forever since I have heard from you" Kt said. "I know thats actually why I'm calling, I wanted to know if you and the squad wanted to come to a halloween party that me and Loz are going to tonight?" Emily said as excitement filled her voice. "YESSS of corse, Im sure everyone would love to come." Kt said. "YAYYY! we can't wait to see you guys, Me and Loz will be at your house at 9." Emily said. Then Kt hung up, She then hollered for everyone. Sebb and Monty came form Sebbs room, Then Shauni and Jake came running out from the kitchen, Lily was still just sitting on the couch. Everyone looked at Kt, "whats going on?" Shauni asked. Then Kt turned around and looked at everyone she smiled and said "You guys need to get your costumes ready... Because WE ARE GOING TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY!!" Lilly jumped up in excitement, "really? Who's party is it?" She asked. "well I just got off the phone with Emily and she said that her and Lauren are going to a halloween party, and they wanted us to come along."Everyone was excited, except Shauni and Jake said they couldn't go because they were going to go out and buy candy then have a little movie night to themselves. Monty looked upset, he walked away from the group who were all talking about what they were going as. Kt followed monty, she already knew what could be bothering him. Last time when Lauren was over here and met monty she kept flirting with him, and wouldn't stop even though she could tell he wasn't interested. Kt still asked if he was okay with going even though Lauren would be there, "Oh No. Me and Lauren are friends now she texted me a while back apologizing for her actions and said it wouldn't happen again, I just don't really feel like going to a party tonight." he said Kt looked confused and said "well that too bad because your going, you need to go out and have some fun maybe meet a pretty girl or a hot guy." Monty became flustered "Kt...I don't know..." he said. "No Monty I'm not taking no for an answer you're going" Kt demanded, Monty sighed and replied with "Even if I did go I don't have a costume." Kt stood up and walked over to Montys closet, She pulled out a button up shirt that had a light blue, dark blue and white striped pattern on it, she looked at it for a moment and then said "Oh Yes you do have a costume, I have the perfect idea." she turned around with a smile on her face. About three and a half hours later, there was a knock on the door, When Kt opened the door, It was Loz and Em. They hugged Kt and walked in, Loz was dressed up as a cat while Em was a dead nurse. Lily came out of the bathroom and ran to hug Em and Loz they were all really happy to see each other. Kt and Lily were going as Cheryl and Toni from the show Riverdale, And then Monty came out of Kt's room wearing what Kt told him to put on. She turned and smiled at him, "Umm Kt I don't get it.." Monty said looking down at what he had on. "Your a vsco boy monty, It suits you really well actually." Kt explained. Then she walked over to Sebbs room telling him to hurry up, When Monty looked over there was Loz, The two locked eyes for a moment and then hugged. Then Sebb came out of his room, He of corse had did his classic clown makeup look, with a shirt that had red stains all over it. Loz and Em immediately ran up and hugged him. "alright everyone ready?" Loz asked. Everyone just nodded and all left for the party. about an hour later they had all already been at the party for a while all of them drinking and dancing with each other, All of them having fun even Monty. Loz and Monty were dancing a little closer than everyone else though, which sorta made the rest of the group leave the two alone, They all went and talked to some other people that they knew at the party. The only other one who seemed distracted was Sebb, He kept trying to look over the crowd of people, He was looking for Monty to see what he was doing but he couldn't find him any where. He finally looked back at everyone else they were all drunk and were just laughing at every little thing that was not even funny. Sebb took another shot and then a girl came up and said "hey hottie wanna dance". He didn't want to but Em answered for him "He w-w-ould love to da-nce" she said kinda slurring her words a little. "great" The girl said then grabbed Sebbs arm and pulled him up, Sebb quickly grabbed his cup and drank the rest of it. The girl started to dance on him and normally he would be into a hot girl dancing on him at a party but he wasn't all he wanted to do was know where monty was. Sebb still continued to dance with the girl and try to not think about where Monty was. After a few more drinks he was staring to worry less and less about where was and got more into the girl dancing on him. The rest of the group just went back to dancing together.