First youtube video

Montys Pov- It was around 11am and everyone had already ate breakfast and we were all getting ready to start filing the youtube video that Kt said we were going to film yesterday. we all sat around the table with the camera facing us, at the end was Sebb i was sitting next to him and then kt was going to sit in between me and lily and then Jake and Shauni were on the opposite end. Kt came in the room with a box, and a camera guy, She sat down and placed the box on the table everybody was looking at it trying to figure out what we were doing. I read it, it was the the what do you meme game. Then the camera started recording and Kt announced "Hello everyone, we are the Bytesquad and welcome to game night! Tonight we will be playing What Do You Meme!" Everyone was smiling and the game began. A few minutes in to playing the game i felt Sebbs foot rub against mine, it made me smile i felt him looking at me but i didn't look back at him because i knew he wanted me to, i was being stubborn that way.

time skip to the end of the game-

Sebbs Pov- During the game i don't know why but i rubbed my foot up again Monty's I saw him smile which caused me to smile. I looked at him but he didn't look at me because he liked to be stubborn. He put his hand up to his face face and looked the other direction for the rest of the game. About 5 minutes later the game ended Jake won and then we ended the video with Kt congratulating Jake and saying thanks for watching then the cameras shut off and everybody celebrated the fact that we just finished recording our first video. Kt said that she was going to go edit the video and upload it. I yawned and looked at the time it was 1pm, i also noticed when i checked the time that my phone was almost dead so i went into my room to charge it. Just as i was plugging it in Monty walks in and shuts the door behind him. He was holding his phone and said "Hey so, i was wondering if you wanted do a tiktok with me?" i sat up and smiled "yeah sure". He smiled and stared to set up his phone then he showed me the tiktok we were going to do, and then he set the timer. We had to rerecord it a few times but it turned out really good. I smiled and looked at him as he pressed post, then said "lets record another one for my page" He looked at me as i went to get my phone, Then we set up my phone and showed him the video we would be doing, he smiled and looked excited. We recorded it only once and it turned out great so i posted it. I looked at Monty who was smiling at me, After i posted the tiktok my phone died i plugged it in and then laid down Monty came and laid down next to me. He got on his phone and was going through tiktok I got closer to him to see his phone, he looked down at me as i moved closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and we laid there and watched tiktoks together for a while, then i remembered closing my eyes and soon i fell asleep.

Montys Pov- I thought it was kinda cute how Sebb just laid on my shoulder and fell asleep, i turned my phone off and kissed Sebbs head. Then i carefully replaced my shoulder with a pillow when i stood up, i looked down at Sebb and how adorable he was when he was sleeping. I wanted to stay with him but i knew i shouldn't, so i walked out of his room and shut the door.

It was the next day Sebb had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed, he had just put on his jeans and went to grab his shirt but before he could Monty came in the room he ran over to Sebb and jumped into his arms and kissed him, when the kiss broke the Monty and Sebb just looked at each other and smiled and then continued to kiss passionately, and eventually made their way over to Sebbs bed. Sebb laid Monty down on the bed and the two kept kissing. Monty running his fingers through Sebbs hair as the two kept kis- Sebbs Pov- When i woke up from that dream i was surprisingly calm just breathing deeply. I just laid there and then looked down at my jeans, i put my hands over my face and sighed in annoyance. What am i supposed to do about this i thought looking down again. I got up and tried to think about anything else but that dream, but i couldn't it was very vivid almost felt real. I decided to just change in to some really lose sweat pants and then a hoodie that was longer on me. Then i walked out of my room and bumped right in to Monty, perfect timing i thought, and then i looked at monty and felt my self turn bright red, Monty apologized and then turned and walked away. I was too embarrassed to even try to go into the kitchen and face the rest of the group so i went back into my room and locked the door then laid in my bed trying to get the image of me and Monty making out on my bed out of my head. I decided to just get on tiktok and see how me and Montys tiktok that we posted yesterday did, To my surprise it did amazing it had over 4.6k likes over night,  i was shocked and soon the images started to appear back in my head, Every single time i saw me and monty making out on my bed, and then i swear i could feel when his hands were in my hair. I sat up and shook my head then i immediately did the only other thing i knew to do in this situation, i ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower i turned it to cold and then took off my clothes and got in.

Monty's Pov- First thing when i woke up i wanted to see Sebb so fixed my hair and put on my glasses, then walked towards his room , But right when i turned to open his door he walked out we bumped into each other only Sebb had a situation going on and when i bumped into him i felt it, i could see Sebb turn bright red, he was really embarrassed. I apologized and then walked away. I went back to my room and i found myself wondering what Sebb could be thinking about to cause his 'situation'. I needed to distract myself so i got on my phone and looked at me and Sebbs tiktok that we made yesterday, it was a video of me on Sebbs back doing a dance it actually did really well with a total of 3.8k likes. I got off my phone and just stared at the celling, thinking about Sebb again.....

________________________________________________________________________________This part had a lot going on in it but i hope you guys likes it....

Word count 1265