Timothy

The next morning-

Lily's POV-  I wake up before everyone and I go and make some tea for me and Kt. I make her cup and go into Kt's room with both of our cups in my hands. "Kt-- wake up I have some tea for us to share plus I have an idea-" I say with a whisper-like voice making sure not to startle her. She stirs awake and looks at me tiredly smiling and sits up with slightly messy hair. "Oh..." She puts her hand out and I carefully hand her the cup of tea. "What may this idea of yours be Lily?-" I sip my tea and start to explain. "We should go into Sebb and Monty's room and jump on the bed to wake them up- they need to pack anyways" She looks at me with excitement in her eyes and then she smirks. "What about Loz and Em?.." I think for a moment and then say "Once Monty and Sebb are awake we can all wake them up together-" She's gasps then nods. We put our cups on the nightstand beside her bed and walk into Sebb and Monty's room as quiet and slow as possible. We get closer to the bed then see that they are cuddling. I look at Kt and she takes her phone out and takes a picture but her flash was on and she almost drops her phone as we freak out and try to run out. We peak around their doorway to see that both boys sleepily sit up confused as to why there was a sudden flash of light but start to put the pieces together as their door is wide open and they saw two of their friends run out- they were too late to get up to see who it was tho.. Me and Kt rush into her room scared they might see us peaking. I shut her door and look at her while trying to catch my breath but we both break out into a fit of laughter when we make eye contact. "I-I...I cannot believe tha-" I get cut off by a sudden knock on the door. "Uh.. come in-" I move out of the way of the door as a tiredly annoyed Monty opens the door with a short sleepy Sebb behind him. "What were you doing?" says Monty not impressed. "I don't know what you're referrin-" Sebb then cuts me off with a quick "Delete it". "We didn't get anything" Kt pitches in turning her phone towards them showing them the very blurry picture that you cannot even tell whats going on. "We just wish you would at least tell your closest friends- we understand if you're not ready to come out to the fandom yet but you kinda live with us- thats not something you can really hide you know? Were not upset or anything but were your friends and we would like you to be honest with us" I say with a calm yet understanding tone. They stand there awkwardly and kinda exchange looks before looking at me and Kt and saying "Get the others-" Kt leaves the room to go get Em and Loz. Em and Loz walk in confused but then sit on Kt's bed ready to listen to what Sebb and Monty have to say. "Ok uh..." Monty starts but then stops due to being nervous. Monty kinda steps behind Sebb and brings more attention to the both of them as they are now closer than before. "So..." Sebb starts then Em says "Just say it.. we won't judge you whatever it may be..." Sebb finally says after a brief moment of silence "Me and Monty are uh... d-dating" He looks down at the floor nervously. We all dramatically act shocked. "Oh my god- we didn't know that at all that is the biggest shock oh my-" They both look at us unimpressed but relieved nonetheless.

Monty's POV-   I felt kinda nervous with everyones eyes on me but once Sebb finally came out and said something I felt a lot better. They all came over to us and we group hugged before we all went to our rooms to pack for WITC. Me and Sebb walk into our room to pack and he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before going and packing his things. I also start packing but with a slight warmth in my heart from the sudden affection. I get near to finishing packing my things when Sebb finishes and waits for me with a little smile on his face.

Time Skip- They all have finished packing its 7am they drive to the airport and wait for their plane to be called. After awhile of walking around the airport and popping in a few of the stores yet not buying anything due to the high prices they hear their plane get called and head to the designated gate to board the plane.

Sebb POV- We board the plane and I was seated next to Monty and I actually feel comfortable with laying my head on his shoulder because I know our friends love and support us. I hold his hand and he rubs circles on the back of my hand and squeezes gently. I start to doze off an hour into the plane ride.