Part 1

JENNIFER's POV

LOVE is just a waste of time. You give your heart and one day you'll just find out that he is fooling you. Then you cry and waste time to move on. So I don't waste my time loving. I date boys but I don't love. I like to see them fall for me and fall out after I break their heart. I am a sadist, I really am. But don't misinterpret that I fell in love and was hurt. I am like this because I seen my mom cried so hard and witnessed how she suffered for love. She became an addict until... I don't want to tell the whole story. The bottom line, she died because of the hurt that love caused her to feel. She is the only person I love in this world but I don't want to be like her. I am afraid to be like her but I want to hurt guys. I want to make them feel the pain that my mother felt. It feels like revenge. I know that it is not right to generalize the men of this world but I can't help it. It's just that I want to make them feel that they don't have the right to hurt women and I am doing this in justice for the women who have died because they were betrayed by the ones they love most.

HARRY's POV

LOVE is just a waste of time, but I believe in it. I just like playing women right now. It's fun to meet them especially the beautiful ones. I made out with some but none of them have made me feel the chills. I am in motel right now lying on the bed while watching this sexy woman taking off her clothes. She was taking it slow and I can't wait so I grabbed her and ripped off her blouse. I kissed her hard and she loves it. I travelled my hands from her cheeks to her neck down to her hips. She is kissing me so hard. I glided my hands at her back and unclasped her bra. I kissed her on the neck till I reach her big breasts. She moans.

The world freezes out as the light entered the room. A woman came in and dragged the woman I am kissing. She slapped her hard. Then she came to me and slapped me too. OUCH! That was a terrible force on my cheek."What is your problem?!" I yelled.

She's crying and I recognized her, she's Belle.

"How could you do this to me? I thought you were different from any other guys but I was wrong! F*ck you asshole!" Then she kicked my dick. OH MEN GOSH AWWWWCCCHHH!

She left. Then the woman starts to talk, "I thought you were single. You're such a liar! F*ck you!" Then she kicked my dick. Like again? AWWWCCCHHH!

She immediately dressed up and left me.

Now I am alone caressing my dick. This sucks.

JENNIFER's POV

I am about to enter my apartment when I found my neighbor Belle who treats me as her 'best friend' crying outside her apartment, so hard. I stopped and asked, "Hey Belle, what's going on there?"

"Oh my gosh (she stood and rushed to me and hugged me tight) bestie I was fooled."

"What do you mean fooled?"

She let go of me and she was sobbing, "A guy fooled me. I'm so hurt. I want to die."

"The f*ck. You don't have to die for love duh. There are many other guys out there."

"But I love him."

"But he doesn't love you truly so why waste time on him? Just f*cking move on because life doesn't depend on him."

"Do you think I am that strong to move on?"

"Yes. You know what you must go in right now. It's cold here."

"That's my second problem too. I think my keys fell on the motel where I found him. I don't want to go back there again."

"What? Where will you sleep tonight?"