Ch. 3

~Lauren's P.O.V~
I was glad to be able to wake up with the girl of my dreams in my arms. I never would've thought this would be happening an that I would've had the guts to kiss Camila but I didn't know what else to do. I don't know where this is gonna go but I'm just happy that right now I can hold her close. After a while of Camila not waking up I slowly hopped out of my bunk. None of the girls knew yet obviously but I don't know if they heard me last night. Oh. Shit. They could've heard me! I walked into the kitchen, avoiding all contact with the 3 girls sitting on the leather couch. I met eyes with Dinah and she got up. Before I could process I felt someone against my ear. "Just shut up and kiss me okay?" My face froze at what had just come out of Dinah's mouth. Those were my exact words to Camila last night. I don't know if I should be mad or relieved that she knows, I mean she did pretty much set us up. At least of all people it was her that knew. I looked over at her as she busted out laughing. "You heard?" "Of course I did Lo. You weren't really quiet about it but luckily the girls had left the bus and didn't hear. Are you guys like a couple now?" I didn't really know what we are but I didn't want to say anything before confronting Camz about it. "I'm not sure yet. All we did was kiss so I'm just gonna wait to talk about it with Camila" "Was it good? Was she good I mean, that was her first one" I tilted my head back in laughter. "She wasn't bad but she could use some practice" "Aweee I can't believe little Mila had her first kiss!!!" Before I could answer none other than Camila Cabello waltzed into the room with a cheeky smile on her face. "What's got you so happy?" Dinah said even though she already knew. "Oh nothing just thinkin about something, hey Lo can I talk to you real quick?" My face flushed and my anxiety rose. "S-sure" I walked towards the back room of the bus and was immediately pushed up against the door. Camila's lips attacked mine in hunger. I was in utter disbelief but eventually reciprocated. She let go and my heart started beating so fast that I could barley get words to leave my mouth. "Woah Cabello, take me on a date first" She giggled as she remembered that, that was her answer when she brushed lips with a fan. "I will, tomorrow 6:00 sound good?" My face broke out into a huge grin and I couldn't help but turn red. "Are you serious?" She just smiled and gently kissed my lips once more and walked out. I guess that was her way of answering my question.
***********************************
~Just thought id do a little sneak peak update I've been in a good mood lol~