Ch. 4

~Lauren's P.O.V~
I woke up startled. Why was I asleep? All I remember was it being the middle of the afternoon. What the hell is going on. I looked at the time, 5:50pm. Oh my god! My date with Camila! I must have lost track of time. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the Dinah on my way out. "Girl watch it. You act like you have somewhere to be." "I do! My date with Camila." "Date?" "Yes D I told you this already now move out of the way." I ran past her and into the lounge area to find Camila watching TV in her pajamas. "What are you doing? Why aren't you getting ready it's almost six?" she looked at me, confusion filled her eyes. "Umm, I have no idea what your talking about...get ready for what?" I was so lost what the hell is going. Oh no, no no no! There's no way! "Wait, me and you didn't have anything planned for tonight?" "Haha no Lo I think might've hit your head on your way for a nap." My heart sunk into my chest and I couldn't feel anything. Not pain, or hurt, just emptiness. I was not dreaming. There's no way, it all seemed so real. The kiss, the flirting. Tears weld up in my eyes and I felt like someone had literally sucks the life out of me. I'm so dumb. How could I think for a second that Camila had fallen for me. It was too good to be true. I climbed back into my bunk and pulled the blanket over my head. As the tears were now rushing down my face I couldn't even think straight. How was I supposed to just forget that. I felt the bus park and made my out of my bed. As I was running towards the door I noticed the petite girl who was the cause of my pain and didn't even know it. I slid my way out of the bus and began running. To where? I don't know. I don't know and I don't care. All I know is that I want to run as fast as I can and go as far away as possible. When I could no longer run I bent down and tried go catch my breathe. I lifted my head up and realized I was in front of a bar. I'm not a drinker but you know what? Why the fuck not. I made my way into the building and walked straight towards the counter. "Vodka please" I looked dead in the eye to a man that seemed about in his late 40's. "Just straight vodka?" "Yeah" He made his towards the drinks and pulled out a shot glass. "You look like you need this so just take the bottle and it's on the house." I looked at him not even with a single facial expression, that's how drained I was. I picked up the little glass and looked at for a second contemplating wether it was worth it. Ah what the hell. I drank the clear liquid and felt the burn in my throat. That wasn't too bad. I kept em' coming as the bar tender watched me in utter disbelief that I was even still standing. I finished the entire bottle and headed towards the door. I was wasted out of my mind but in a way I felt free. Like was flying and nothing or nobody was gonna stop me. I exited the bar and remembered that I had ran here. I didn't know where I was but I felt my phone in my back pocket. The screen lit up and it felt like someone had a flashlight directed straight in my eyes. I adjusted the brightness and the first contact I saw was Normani. I hit call and the loud ringing echoed in my ear. "Lo, where the hell are you?! We've been looking for you!" "I-I need y-you to come pi-pick me up fr-from..." "Lauren are you drunk?" "I think s-so." "Just stay were you are were gonna track your phone." The call ended and I felt super dizzy. The lights were shiny and my head was spinning so fast. Seconds later I felt warm arms wrapped around me. No! Not her! Get off me! "N-no! Cam-ila! Get off!" "Lauren stop fighting my grip! Let me get you to the bus." "Y-you hurt me. This is you-re f-fault!" I slurred as my band mate was dumbfounded.
~
As my eyes opened I felt 4 others watching me. My memory came back and the discoloration in my face took place. Camila's face had shock written on it while the others faces read sympathy. I knew what was coming next and braced my self for the embarrassment that I was now fulfilling..