Ch. 18

~Lauren's P.O.V~
I was so nervous when Camila told me she had a surprise for me, my mind is racing between a billion things to find out what it is. After a very long day of the girls not letting me get even within the perimeter of the bus I'm finally here. Standing outside the door wondering if I'm ready to open it. All the blinds are closed so I can't see anything inside. I'm seriously freaking out and I should just shut up and open the door! I let my hand fall on the door knob and twisted it open, I had my back towards the wall when I finally turn around. Holy. Shit. My heart stopped as I looked at the beautifully decorated room. It has lights hanging everywhere and I took in a deep breath just staring at everything. Did Camila really do all this for me? Oh shit Camila. I looked at the pale faced girl and couldn't think of anyone who was more beautiful. She had a onsie on and a big pink now in her hair along with her banana slippers of course. "Hi Lauren.." "Camz did you do all of this?" She smiled and looked proud of herself. "Yeah, it took a while but I had a little help from Dinah so yeah.." I ran up to her and gave the biggest most tightest squeeze I have ever given anybody. I was so happy that I had someone like her in my life. When I pulled away I pressed my hands to her cheeks and kissed her softly. We both smiled into the kiss and once we let go I got lost in those big brown orbs. "Do you like it?" Is that a trick question? "Babe I love it oh my god it's amazing all the lights and just I love it it's absolutely perfect." She pulled me over to sit with her on the couch and I gladly followed. "Well cause you told me how in your dream that we were about to go on a date and well you know what happened next. So I figured why not go on a real date, so since I've been scared shitless all day about this, Lauren Jauregui will you go on a date with me?" What the hell did I do, how did this happen to were I have the most amazing person in the world and they're all mine. "Of course! Now what are we doing for the night Ms. Cabello?" I laughed and she got up to go get something I guess. "We Ms. Jauregui are going to sit down and cuddle up on these blankets I prepared and eat some sushi while watching American Horror Story, but first you are going to go change into this onesie." I shot her a look and wondered about her choices. "Camz you hate sushi and you're terrified of American Horror Story." She let out a laugh but I was still confused. "Well yes those are both very true but this night is all about you so I will suck it up because I want you to have the best night filled with all your favorite things." Okay seriously best girlfriend award goes to Camila Cabello. "This is why I love you. Now let's eat because I'm starving and I can use American Horror Story as an excuse to cuddle with you." I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into the tie die onesie and put my hair in a messy bun. We both laughed at the way we looked and joined ourselves with our plates onto the blankets. "Again idiot, I was going to cuddle with you anyway." We got situated and started the show, even on the first millisecond of it playing she got freaked out. This girl seriously needs to find a way to get over scary movies and shows. I crawled closer to her and kissed her cheek. After about an hour or so we had finished our food and were now laying down watching Hannah Montana because the little chicken over here started crying and I didn't want her to have to suffer through another episode. This night was perfect though, to be honest this is probably my first real date. Well one that I genuinely enjoyed. I wasn't even paying any attention at the show I just kept my eyes on Camila. How could someone be so special and kind and just perfect? I crawled in closer to her side and started kissing her neck. It wasn't sexually or anything just out of pure love. I wrapped my arms around her waste and took a moment to take a step back and just be here, with her in my arms an just enjoy this moment. I laughed at how she knew all the words the songs or how she would laugh at the stupid jokes they made. I couldn't take it anymore and had to touch those lips. I took the remote and paused the show. She turned over to me and shot me a glare. "Lolo that was like my favorite episode why did you pause it?" She looked like a 5 year old but it was the most adorable thing ever. "Well excuse me for wanting to kiss my girlfriend but if you want to keep watching your show that's fine." She let out a giggle and climbed closer to me. "I would much rather kiss you than find out what happens between Jake and Miley, although I kind of like Jessie a little more just cause he's got this rebel bad boy look but I still love jake, I-." God she's so retarted. "Camz shut up." I finally pulled her face to mine and remembered how good it felt to feel her kiss on my lips. The taste of her lips in between mine. It wasn't rushed or too slow, it wasn't aggressive but it wasn't dull either. It was perfect. This was perfect. She is perfect.