Ch. 17

~Camila's P.O.V~
While Lauren was out with Normani and Ally, I was here with Dinah planning the most epic, amazing, fantasticle date ever! There was Christmas lights hanging all around the tv which made the bunk light up. Even though it's not Christmas I thought that the lights looked really pretty. I set of a bunk of blankets and pillows in the bunk and laid out our outfits for the evening. I set up everything while Dinah went out and bought sushi for us. I'm totally not hyperventilating and have 7 different nervous breakdowns every 10 minutes as I rush to get things finished. Nope. I need this to be perfect because Lolo is perfect. I need everything to go as planned and make sure I don't fuck up anything. I set up our Netflix account when Dinah came back with the sushi. She walked in the door and stopped in her tracks when she saw me. "Calm down Mila you're literally sweating." This girl even has the nerve to go there. "Do not tell me to calm down this has to be perfect I can't screw anything up." Okay now I'm pacing back and forth. "Chancho seriously I'm about to slap the shit out of you if you don't sit down and take a breath." I gave in and sat down catching my breath but still letting my eyes wander around to make sure nothing was out of place. "Dinah help. I don't know if I can do this. What if she doesn't like it!" Okay I was now seriously about to puke. "Camila please just relax. It's Lauren, she loves you and I'm sure she's gonna love this. She just texted saying she's here okay I'm gonna go to my bunk and please try not to have sex I really don't need to hear that." Oh god no. I can't with her. "Seriously asshole not helping but holy shit go! Go! Get out of here!" Dinah left and I began panicking as the door slowly crept open and shut. I have no clue what I'm doing so I guess I'm just gonna wing it. Yolo.