Ch.8

~Dinah's P.O.V~
I brought Lauren to the back room and felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I figured it out last night. Camila was Lauren's crush. To be honest I always thought about it but never thought Camren could be real, I mean I am the captain of the ship but still. When she said that she knows Camila better than she knows herself it clicked. I don't know how I'm gonna ask but I have to because I don't wanna make false assumptions. "So what do you wanna talk about D." she said in a shaky voice. "Your crush.." I could tell she froze and I decided to go on. "I think I know who it is." "You do!?" She was freaking out and biting her lip. I could see her trembling and I felt like I should hug her but I needed to get things straight. "Who do you think it is?" I took a deep breathe and slowly let out "Mila.." Her eyeballs went wide and she was looking in all directions. When I saw tears building up I immediately knew I was right. The tears fell and I embraced her into a tight hug. Obviously I was shocked a bit but it wasn't the right time to put my feelings before hers. She sobbed into my chest and I gently rubbed her back and told her to just let it all out. "It's okay Lo, I'm not here to judge you." She began to sit up and wiped her tears. "I don't know what to do D." I have never seen Lauren cry like this and it's probably because she hasn't been able to show her true emotions about this. "When did you know that you felt this way about Mila?" "I don't know I knew she was special the first time I laid eyes on her but I don't remember the day I knew. I don't know what to do I'm going crazy every second thinking about her." I could feel her pain in sympathy. "Don't think that you are a bad person for this, there's nothing wrong with the fact that you have feelings for her. You can't help who you love and I wanna make sure you know this." I made sure that she knew that this was okay, I mean she's obviously not an out gay...or bi? I don't know but I just wanna make her feel better. "I know Dinah thanks. I'm just scared. If she finds out and hates me I could never live with myself. D I love her, so much. I don't know what would happen if she wasn't in my life. Wether it's as a girlfriend or friend, it doesn't matter I just love her." Her words came as a shock at first but I eased up at the thought. "I know you love her Lo and I know she loves you too. Maybe not in that way but she does love you. You're her best friend Lo, you and her are the closest out of all of us and you know that. She could never hate you she's Mila, and no matter what you're just not a person anyone can stay mad at. Trust me I've tried." I said the last part trying to brighten things up a bit. She lightly smiled but I knew that little sentence wouldn't fix things. She cried a bit more and eventually fell asleep on my lap. I didn't want to disturb her because this is probably the most sleep she's gotten with all these things built up inside. Well Dinah Jane, it's gonna be a long couple days.